SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sleevendog

Rosemary Flatbread

I'm sure this has been beaten to death with an ugly stick but i need a good cracker recipe. I made them for holiday gifts a few years ago and great but DH made such a mess with insisting on using the pasta roller...
I never wanted to make another cracker. lol
My pantry is near dry. My family visiting wiped me out as they are grazers. I'm still on holiday and travel with a huge pantry of this and that. (our grocery here is the size of a standard living room.) Tiny shopping carts, one of everything priced individual. One leek, one red pepper, etc. (i bought the leek!) for a fish stew.
One of the ferries ran aground so we are stuck here another week. Running out of olive oil and coffee beans, yikes. Came up with 50lbs of hudson valley tomatoes and only have 5 beauties left. (traded 30lbs for king crab and lobster)

Google image is wonderful but the one i want did not have a recipe...i pinched the photo.
(it has a credit in the corner so probably ok)
I want that one now, lol.
Looks like a splash of olive oil, maybe a bit of garlic. Sage?. I just have dried rosemary now but i have a bit soaking in good olive oil. I have a bit of parm left. I'm having another gang of guest this coming weekend....

Comments (12)