2 c grated zucchini
3 c flour
1 t baking powder
1 t baking soda
1 t salt
1 c crushed pineapple, drained
1/2 c chopped nuts, optional
1/2 c chopped cherries, optional

Mix oil and sugar together in mixer and then add eggs. After mixing well, stir in vanilla and zucchini. Add dry ingredients, mix well. Stir in pineapple, nuts and cherries.
Pour into greased loaf pans and bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
(I use the small disposal loaf pans as I usually share with neighbors and coworkers) Makes 6 small loaves.
Enjoy!
Jackie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Zucchini Recipe as requested by Annie 1992

Yum, Jackie, I like the addition of the cherries. I have a ton of zucchini, so I see this in my very near future.

Thank you!

Annie

o
RE: Zucchini Recipe as requested by Annie 1992

Sister lives in a townhouse... mini-backyard that doesn't get a lot of sun. BUT she has a great friend nearby with a BIG back yard. She lets my sister plant a garden, do all the dirty work and they share the results. One summer, had zukes up to their knees!! My sister shredded/grated a bunch, then measured out and froze in amounts just right for a loaf of zuke bread... in zip bags and stored flat. When she decided to bakes, would just put shredded zukes in a container of room temp water... for maybe 20-25 minutes... and it was ready to go.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here