SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
klseiverd

Stocking a kitchen/fridge that's NOT mine!?!

anoriginal
9 years ago

School starts next Tuesday. I'm starting my 3rd school year as a teacher aide working with special needs kids... and enjoy every day (just about!?!)!

I take my lunch to school pretty much every day. I really like cooking so lunch could be about anything... sandwich from left-over meatloaf, homemade soup/chili, salads.

I'm starting to assemble my "survival kit". In "hardware" category... some eating utensils and paper products, S&P grinders, a spare insulated cup/glass for ice water, a few dollar store ice cube trays, a big Corningware "mug" with lid for microwave (think it's called a "Grab-It" or something like that... that bag keeps getting fuller. Gonna stop hunting up TEENY plastic containers for condiments... mustard/mayo/ketchup, hot sauce, grated cheese, salad dressings, etc.

Starting to gather up survival stuff for rare occasion that I've just forgotten to grab lunch or am just plain STARVING before lunch rolls around or school lets out. Have jar of peanut butter and t-ware container to keep crackers in. Will add a few cans of soup... Progresso is about only one I care for.

What would YOU want to have handy all the time at lunch?

Comments (3)