Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Birthday, Ann_T!

Posted by publickman (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 29, 14 at 13:39

Hope you are having a great day - perhaps you have made a trip to Victoria. I also hope that you receive wonderful surprises and presents!

Lars

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Birthday, Ann_T!

Wishing you a wonderful day and many beyond! Thank you for generously sharing your amazing knowledge and delicious recipes with all of us!
Ellen

o

Happy birthday and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

o

Happy Birthday, Ann! Hoping you're enjoying as great weather as we're having as Summer winds down. And eating well, of course.

o

Happy Birthday!

We look forward to some great birthday meal pictures.

o

Happy birthday, Ann! Hope you're enjoying your day!

o

Today is okay to eat your weight in halibut. Even if Aug. 29th is Chop Suey Day.

Have a wonderful birthday, Ann!

Sol

o

Happy Birthday Ann_t

o

Happy Birthday from another one of the family, AnnT.

I'm sure you had a wonderful dinner and that your guys are taking very good care of you.

I'm sure you're going to stretch the party out all weekend, aren't you?

Annie

o

Happy Birthday Ann and thank you so much for all that you share of your outstanding cooking expertise!

o

Dear Ann, Have a wonderful birthday. Thank you for all that you do to share your love of cooking and food. You are terrific. You make the world a tastier, easier, more interesting place.

o

Happy Birthday

Didn't you just have one of these last year. Maybe it's time to slow them down, maybe every other year?

Hope it was another great birthday.

o

Thank you all for your birthday greetings.

Mom, it is amazing how quickly one comes after the other.

We had dinner with our neighbours Clif and Barb on Thursday night, including birthday cake.

And Matt came home for the weekend, so I made dinner last night, Green Peppercorn steak. A family favourite.

~Ann

o

Your meal looks wonderfully delicious and I know your men were appreciative. Can we stretch out the birthday celebrating to include the weekend?

All the best,
Teresa

o

Happy Birthday one day late ! that meal looks amazing, having your son for the weekend is the best gift !

o

Oh, I'm late too -- I just don't get on the computer that often, I guess.

Anyway, wishing you the bestest of best birthdays and hope you continue to celebrate for the entire upcoming month!!

Smiles,
Sooz

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here