Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Birthday Greetings to Sally2

Posted by ann_t (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 19, 13 at 9:47

Wishing you the happiest of Birthdays Sally.

~Ann

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Birthday Greetings to Sally2

Happy Birthday, Sally!

o

Happy birthday!

o

Happy Birthday, Sally! Hope you're having a great day with an even greater dinner. :)

/tricia

o

Happy Birthday, Sally!

o

Happy Birthday, Sally, I do hope you are having cake and dinner, all made by someone else.

Of course, I really hope you've been celebrating all weekend, since today is Monday!

Annie

o

Actually, I did celebrate all weekend, and dear Jerry made me a wonderful dinner of porcini mushroom risotto, asparagus with sweet red onion-lemon vinaigrette, a wonderful mixed salad and for desert, and chocolate cake and Blue Bell ice cream. What more can a girl ask for! Oh, fine company with his cousins, that's what.

We spent a few days up in Tahlequah, and just got back tonight. We did a little work on the house, but mostly visited with friends and watched hummingbirds fight with each other over the flowers.

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts and birthday wishes.

Sally

o

Happy belated birthday Sally, your dinner sounds delicious...

o

Happy (late) birthday, Sally. Dinner does sound nice. Risotto....mmmm.....

o

Sally, if I could, I'd kick my own butt for being late with my greetings (I blame my absence on the global climate change...).

I hope your birthday was a memorable one. And your 'dear Jerry' should be all in capital letters. What a guy, and what a delicious dinner he created in your honor.

Happiest Birthday Wishes!

Sol

o

Thanks again, everyone!

Sally

o

Sounds like you had a great birthday - sorry I missed it, but I haven't been here lately due to massive projects at work - one of which was coordinating a shipment of furniture to Allan Knight & Associates in Dallas.

I remember Blue Bell ice cream, and I've been to the plant in Bellville many times. It was my favorite ice cream in Texas. I've been watching hummingbird fights lately myself!

Lars

o

They are such funny little critters - so tiny and cute, and so out to kill each other.

Sally

o

I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday Sally. Happy Birthday. Thanks for letting me know I share your Mom's birthday. Smiles. So, she held out and waited through her birthday to have you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here