SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

Need ideas for snacks at preschool

girlsingardens
16 years ago

I can't believe it, Rhiannon starts preschool this fall after Labor Day. I am having a bit of a hard time thinking that she is old enough to go. But She is ready to go and will also get extra speech help that she does need. We went in last night to talk with her teacher and see her room. She has been up there with Dan several times. Her classroom is just across the room from his office at school.

The teacher said that they will each have to take a snack a couple of times a month. She suggested bringing some of Rhiannon's favorite snacks to school. But considering that would be peppers and tomatoes I doubt that would work very well. She loves any and all fruits and veggies but so many kids don't like them so I need to come up with some ideas. So any ideas for snacks for 4-5 year olds. There are only 7 in her class so don't have to worry more than 2 times a month and there aren't very many kids. Also the whole school is working on being more healthy. During the school day there are no snacks or pop or gatoraid so the snack needs to be healthy.Also needs to be easy to make and transport, considering we also have a 2 year old and one month old and not a lot of time :)

Stacie

Comments (12)