SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
compumom_gw

Canada Day High Tea with Chase & "Himself"!

compumom
10 years ago

I'm finally getting around to processing and posting some photos of our June trip to Canada. We enjoyed a very special Canada Day celebration with Sharon & Clive.
Sharon was immensely helpful in planning our trip. Her suggestions of what to do and where to visit aided in making this a fantastic vacation. It was an extra special treat to have them break away from their house guests and drive all the way to beautiful Niagara-on-the-Lake to spend the afternoon with us!

Sharon & Clive treated us to a delicious High Tea in our hotel. Then they became our knowledgeable tour guides for a visit to the fabulous Falls.

Just to keep this FOOD related-- The British afternoon tea was beautifully served and delicious. Our hotel, the Prince of Wales, is known for their elegant teas. The dining room even prepared a gluten free tea for me to enjoy. I wish I knew how they made the gluten free chocolate petit four, I would love to have the recipe! The tea selection was extremely diverse and each of us chose something different, all were excellent!

Our day was full- there was lots of conversation, loads of laughs and too little time. We hope to have the opportunity to spend more time together in the future!

Comments (17)