Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Birthday Coconut-nj

Posted by ann_t (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 18, 13 at 1:13

Wishing you a very happy birthday. Hope Christy has something special planned.

~Ann

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Birthday Coconut-nj

Hooray, I'm first in line behind Ann T to wish you a very happy birthday.

I'm sure Christy has something wonderful planned and that your entire day is perfect.

Annie

o

Happy Birthday, wishing you a delicious day!
Ellen

o

Happy birthday!

o

Happy B-Day from me too!!!!

o

And from me too!!!

o

Birthday wishes to Coconut from FL to NJ.

o

Happy BIrthday!

o

Happy birthday!

o

Hope you've had a very, very Happy Birthday!

o

Coconut, sorry I'm a day late. :( HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you and Christy had a wonderful birthday weekend.

/tricia

o

I'm a few days late. You share a birthday with my mother! A great day to be born. I hope it was a good birthday for you. Happy happy Birthday, Coconut!

Sally

o

Sorry to be so late.

Happy Birthday Wishes Coconut!

Sol

o

And I'm so sorry to be so late thanking you all!! Thanks for starting the thread Ann T, how very nice of you.
I did have a really nice birthday. I had made some fresh pasta sauce and froze it so Christy made me some gnocchi to go with it. It took a while this year but we finally found a place with the best corn ever, and you know that's saying something for me. So, we had a couple ears of corn too. A nice devils food cake with cream cheese icing and a nice birthday feast was had.

I have been getting back into canning a bit, so Christy gave me this nice rack to put the cases of jars and supplies on as well as the jars of food. I cut a finger rather bad on the slicing blade of my new food processor so I'm just getting back to using that and hope to get to canning some this week. Here is my lovely rack. It's 5 shelves. Took a break from starting to put things on the shelves to take pic but at far end are some jars of beef broth and a few of the peach preserves I did last week. Rack is in the hallway. Closest woodwork is dining room doorway and at far end you can see edge of kitchen doorway.

Thanks for all the well wishes, they really are appreciated, despite my slow response.

o

What a great birthday present!

Sally

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here