SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
arlinek

Anyone interested in buying 9 Spega glass jars?

arlinek
11 years ago

Oh, is THIS an interesting happenstance. I was looking for these last month and asked about them here & if anyone had them for sale. They suddenly appeared on eBay and I put in the winning bid. But, I didn't pay close enough attn. when I was checking them out and just now realized they are smaller than I had presumed. Before I ask the Seller if she would like to offer these ("2nd chance offer") to the bidder just below mine ($.50 less than my bid), I'm asking if anyone might be interested in buying them. My winning bid for 9 of them was $35.52 + $9 shipping from N.Y. If you ARE interested, I would arrange for the Seller to actually ship them to YOU instead of my receiving them in California and then having to re-ship them to you. Just asking before I proceed with the Seller, since I know these can be popular. I can provide you a link to the eBay auction and you can see the pic, etc. If you need pics of what Spega jars are, I can email them to you or you can Google them and see right away. Basically they are little glass jars made in Italy that once held Spega yoghurt and the shape was very cute and has the Spega logo on the center front, and became very popular for desserts, yogurts, puddings, shells, candle-holders, etc.

arline

Comments (3)