Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
'She Knows Canada' Website

Posted by ann_t (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 27, 13 at 14:36

8 Tasty Canadian recipes to celebrate Canada Day

She Knows Canada included my Fudge photo in this Canada Day article.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 'She Knows Canada' Website

They couldn't have chosen a more deserving person! And a very worthy treat, too!

Linda

o

Congratulations, Ann. Are these magazine shots coming from your online presence? Ya know, FN suddenly has a time slot open. :) You'd be terrific!

/tricia

o

I saw the pic and I could taste it I haven't had fudge in years. Congrats! They say seeing is believing but I think in your fudge's case seeing is leading......................... leading to make and taste.

I decided to torture myself and subscribe to your blog. When are they going to make lick and taste computer screens na! never mind that would be worse then I would want the whole thing.

This post was edited by CLBlakey on Thu, Jun 27, 13 at 18:43

o

Another feather in your cap Ann. Congrats!

o

I love your maple fudge recipe, so I can't think of anything that deserves to be there more than that.

Congratulations!

Annie

o

A picture is worth a 1000 words.

You can't fudge the success you have so far.

dcarch

o

That picture always calls me, it's so perfect ! they could have used all your pictures for those items.

o

Thanks everyone.
Tricia, they approached me a few weeks ago asking if they could use the picture in a special Canada Day article. They found it on my blog. Another writer from the same website is doing an article on grilling and has also asked to use a photo.

Annie that fudge recipe is one of my most popular blog posts. I get a lot of emails from people who have made this fudge or the variations.

CLBlakey, thanks for following the blog.

Thanks Mitch. Happy Canada Day Weekend .

~Ann

o

Nice to be recognized again! Can't blame them for wanting to use your pictures.

o

Congratulations, Ann! They obviously know quality when they see it...and taste it.

Sally

o

very cool!

o

Wow, quite an honor.

Of course we know how great your recipes are, and always admire your photographs.

Congratulations

o

Well deserved Ann.....

Now if I go way back in my memory....am I right that you developed that recipe for Clive. Well for me to make for Clive.

Seems to me you did after I mentioned he loved maple fudge and I had no clue how to make it......or am I having a geriatric moment1 ;)

o

Good memory Sharon. I did develop that recipe for Clive.

o

I'm sure this will elevate you even more amongst the experts. Congratulations.

I have made your recipe a couple of times. The taste was over the top but my version doesn't look as perfect as yours.

o

Congratulations! It looks absolutely scrumptious!

o

Congratulations on the recognition for your wonderful recipes and mouthwatering photos! Happy Canada Day to all!

o

Well done. Gorgeous fudge!

o

thank you Ann, Happy Canada day Weekend to you too: I'll also be celebrating the Fourth of July, we arrived in Florida last night.

o

double post edited.

This post was edited by mitchdesj on Sun, Jun 30, 13 at 5:56

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here