SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sooz_gw

Retirement Party Food Pictures!

sooz
14 years ago

Wow, the party for my retirement was fabulous! We had 47 people in attendance, spread all over the inside of the house and the patio. It started at 1:00 pm and the last folks left at 9:00 pm. I never had an 8 hour party before!

I asked some friends specifically to photograph the food, but have not received those photos yet, but here are the pix I took. If the other pix arrive in my IN box, I'll post them in this post. The menu-in-progress was posted previously. The lasagne and the meatball sliders really went fast, but the Oreo cheesecake truffles disappeared within minutes!

Here's the last remaining wonderful Oreo cheesecake truffle (but not how they were served! I just used the styrofoam as a prop for this pix)--if I had not hidden this one, there would be nothing to photograph!!!

Had loads of fresh fruit...here's one picture

Chilled veggie salad, most veggies lightly steamed, with a balsamic vinaigrette...it was easy to keep refilling this large glass bowl

and grated parm with salami added to the chilled veggie salad atop an individual serving plate...

...and here's one of the trays of Caprese salad (before I added the olive oil drizzle)

Comments (23)

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler