SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
annie1992_gw

Le Creuset

annie1992
9 years ago

I know some people have a problem with buying used cookware. I most certainly do not.

We have a local on-line auction, kind of like ebay, but not really, and you can go to their warehouse and look at the items before the auction, then pick them up if you win them in bidding. They are in a neighboring town at the auction warehouse, about 15 miles from me, so it's an easy drive.

Sometimes they don't really know what they are selling, I think, as I found these pans and they spelled "Le Creuset" wrong, they used a "v" in place of the "u". I recently bought a Griswold cast iron skillet from them, and now I found these.

Now, I don't know a darned thing about DescoWare, but it's a nice, heavy enamel lined pan, although it's only about 6 inches across. The blue LeCreuset is a BIG pan, and I've already used it several times. The smaller red LeCreuset I haven't used yet, I've never seen one with the wooden handle and it has a sharp upward angle, I haven't quite gotten comfortable with it.

So, I got two LeCreuset and a DescoWare for.....wait for it.....$49.00. I'm happy!

Annie

Comments (21)