SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wizardnm

Cookalong --#9-- Rice

wizardnm
14 years ago

lpinkmountain choose Rice as out next 'star ingredient'.

Here's what she had to say, "OK, new ingredient is RICE, my favorite food. In all it's forms, rice flour, rice milk, cream of rice cereal, brown, red, white, jasmine, basmati, arborio, short grain, long grain, puffed, rice crackers and cakes, rice paper . . . be still my heart."

I asked for some suggestions on how this thread might work better and so here's the change...

Instead of Saturday night cooking, we will just cook whenever it convenient over the two week period. I know that will be easier for me too! But please, don't hesitate to add to ANY of the Cookalong threads at any time. I know how life gets busy and all of a sudden you decide to make something that was way back on another cookalong thread, your comments, pictures, etc. are valuable whenever!

Also, I have found that when you search using the word 'cookalong' you will get all the threads pretty much in order and that makes life easier here too.

I'll draw another name on Monday, May 24, based on the people who post on this thread, so be thinking on what you might like our star ingredient to be.

Nancy

Here is a link that might be useful: Cookalong #8----Asparagus

Comments (47)