Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Leftover Buffalo Wings

Posted by pat_t (My Page) on
Sun, May 16, 10 at 13:25

I've got probably 1 lb. of leftover buffalo wings and no clue what to do with them. Think I could make a dip out of them?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Leftover Buffalo Wings

Buffalo Chicken Pizza?

o

sorry, Pat - it's never an issue around here! We reheat and eat for breakfast LOL. Seems like it'd be a pita to peel that little bit of meat off the bones.

o

Or reheat for lunch or for snacks....sure wouldn't bother to"make something" from them...they are already made into something....no need to morph again....just heat and eat.
Linda C

o

I have never heard of such a thing! Leftover wings? How does THAT happen! LOLOLOLOL!

Yep - reheat and eat!

Alexa

o

Leftover chicken wings????? Never heard of such a thing. Munch, munch, munch...no more leftovers.

o

What to do with "leftover" buffalo wings? Same thing you do with "leftover" chocolate!! LOLOLOL!

Sorry, we just aren't much help, are we ;)

o

Hang on...I got it.... How about Buffalo wing taco's???

No chance there would be any left around here.

o

Aren't left over wings like left over wine?

Something you hear about from time to time but never have actually experienced?

o

Buffalo wings freeze very well! Just toss into a ziplock bag(after they are completely cooled), thaw and reheat - the best way is on the grill or believe it or not- use the Paninni. We make extras to have leftovers for a quick mid week meal. Serve with stuffed potato skins, celery & carrots - easy and quick!

o

Pat, I got a dip recipe from here called something like "Buffalo Chicken Dip" but I can't seem to find it. I bet it would be even better with left over wings. It was a layered dip that you baked using cream cheese (?) and hot sauce and cut up chicken and maybe blue cheese dressing? I wish I could find it for you but no luck so far.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here