SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
starlightfarm

Help with Sticky Finger Chicken

starlightfarm
14 years ago

I LOVE the Sticky Finger Chicken recipe that I got off of this forum... and have made it numerous times. The last time I made it, I roasted two chickens and it came out wonderful.

My question.... I want to roast 4 chickens at the same time. What is the best way to do this without over browning the chickens on the top rack? Obviously, I would move the top chicks to the bottom and vice-versa at some point in the roasting, but is that going to be sufficient?

I have a convection oven (which I must admit, I don't use the convection that often)..... would this help to eliminate the problem? If so.... do I still roast them at the same temp, or decrease the temp just a tad with the convection?

Also.... do you think that a 9x13 glass baking dish lined with aluminum foil will hold all the juices from two chickens?

I realize that most of you are very accomplished chefs.... and I have been trying hard to learn as much as I can over the last several years... so please bear with me as I ask silly questions!

Comments (3)