Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A fun meeting in Florida...

Posted by wizardnm (My Page) on
Fri, May 11, 12 at 10:30

I have wanted to meet Shaun for years. She is such a fun person! Finally got the opportunity last week while I was on vacation in Florida.

Shaun, her DH Lou and DS Anthony..
Photobucket

Shaun and me...
Photobucket

The condo that Kim and I stayed at for the week was on Cocoa Beach, so we all walked to the famous pier and had lunch...

Photobucket

It was a great afternoon and the time just flew by, just as she was leaving, she indicated that the bag sitting on the bar was for me. She brought me a kabob grilling set and Calphalon oven mitt and pot holder...which just happens to match my new kitchen perfectly. I didn't know that we were actually going to be able to meet until a day before I left Michigan. A Michigan surprise will be heading her way...

Lou was a sweetie and Anthony was a delight, he really has his act together for a 14 yo. Great young man. Lou and Anthony visited the Ron Jon store and found goodies to take home. So did Kim and I..later in the week.

Shaun, thanks again for the gifts and the opportunity to finally meet you.

Nancy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A fun meeting in Florida...

Wow, great pictures!!!
Shaun and Nancy you both look terrific! Looks like you had an awesome time.

o

Oh wow, that looks like a great time. Hi, Shaun (and family).

Nancy, you look positively tanned, you must be enjoying your vacation. And Shaun's son is taller than everyone!

Annie

o

What, no Gavin? Great looking group and Anthony is a good kid to go along,although it looks like he was well fed.

Lots of get-togethers going on. What fun. I'm jealous.

o

Nancy, I hope you had a great time in FL (just 2 1/2 hours from me). I always regret not being about to juggle my schedule to visit with you and Kim when you were in Orlando.

OMG, has Anthony grown; well of course he has but so tall.

o

So nice to see pictures and it looks like you had a wonderful time!

o

Super photos! I am so glad you all got to spend some time together.

You both look lovely!

Shaun, you have a good-looking family!

Linda

o

Cool pictures , what a nice meeting !

so Lou is the one who built the perfume cabinet ? which is so amazing.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here