Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Canarybird

Posted by eileen101 (My Page) on
Thu, May 3, 12 at 2:39

Does anyone know where Canarybird is? I don't think I've seen a post from her in a long time...
Eileen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Canarybird

I follow Sharon on her Facebook Page.

She also has a couple of blogs including her Tenerife Journal.

o

Yes, she is active on FB as a number of us are.

o

Oh, I see...is anyone willing to share their FB id's so I could do a friend request?
Thanks.
Eileen

o

There is a facebook link on her journal page through which you can send her a message.

o

I still miss her here too Eileen.

I don't do Facebook and I never remember to follow any blogs. When I click on the link above I get her Journal and then a pop up from something called "ilivid" which locks my computer up and then I have to shut down and reboot. Sigh.

This forum is the only site I visit regularly, but I do email and pay some bills on-line. If not for those things I'd pitch the computer, it could live in the basement right next to the unused television...

Annie

o

LOL Annie! I really do miss her posts, also!
Eileen

o

We all miss her amazing cooking, stunning photos, but most of all, her wonderful and positive personality.

For all new comers and new lurkers, she has done the most professional photography tutorials, on the "Gallery" side of this Forum. You will be very impressed.

dcarch

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here