SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jae_tn2

6 in 1 Tomatoes

jae_tn2
12 years ago

I learned of these wonderful tomatoes from someone here a while ago. I ordered some from the company "Escalon" in California. I ordered again last week and wanted to share the wonderful products and service I received from them. First of all, I have no affiliation with them and I am a long-time lurker here who has posted a few times but mainly hang out at the Kitchen Table. Their website was down so I called them directly and told the lady that I wanted 6 28oz cans of the Ground Tomatoes which were supposed to be $3.33 each. She asked me if I had tried their Tuscan Sauce before and I hadn't so decided to try 3 cans of it for the same price. The site mentioned 10% more for shipping. She trusted that I would send a check when I got their invoice and shipped the products immediately. Well, they got to Tennessee from California via UPS in about 3 days! The invoice arrived today and the grand total was $24.75! She only charged me $2.50/can and $2.25 for shipping. The best part is that the Tuscan sauce is outstanding also! These are the items that I ordered:

6 IN 1 All-Purpose Ground Tomatoes in Extra-Heavy Puree - 28 oz.

Allegro Tuscan Tomato & Herb Pasta Sauce - 28 oz.

I hope some find this helpful and will try them, especially if you can't find them locally, like me.

Here is a link that might be useful: Escalon

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio