SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ritaweeda

There's even an App for that...

ritaweeda
10 years ago

I'm not a tech-head, although obviously I do use the Internet, but I don't spend hours on end staring at some kind of square device, I still have a flip-top cellphone for crying out loud. But this morning I saw where you can get an App for the barbeque grill to let you know when your meat is done. (I guess that's for people who want to stare at some square device instead of watching the grill???) When I Googled it, I saw it's been around for quite awhile! I don't grill. I leave the outdoors cooking to the other half. But I always thought of grilling as a living experience, something that a person ENJOYS doing while relaxing outdoors. Something that a person gets into like meditation or an art form, savoring the sound of sizzling coals and the fragrance of smoke and sauces in a gentle breeze, the hypnotic glow of embers under the stars. Then I heard that the pigs are all dying of some kind of virus from China and I really got upset. Is there an App for finding cheap bacon? Why am I even asking, of course there is.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville