SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
publickman

tgif!

Lars
10 years ago

Kevin (DB)'s birthday is Sunday, and so we are going to Palm Springs for the week-end and will be staying at The Coyote Inn . We both are taking Monday off, to make it a long week-end, and to avoid traffic. We leave early tomorrow morning, and they will be repaving our street while we are gone! They have already torn it up, but when we get back, we will have a new street.

Tomorrow we will be meeting a friend from San Diego who is driving up to see us. We are taking our mountain bikes and plan to bike around Palm Springs on Sunday, which should be pretty easy, since it is mostly flat. We'll have pictures when we come back - Kevin will probably put his on his facebook page.

The room has a kitchenette, but I do not plan to use it much, as I want this to be a holiday for me as well! It will be much more fun to eat out. If we were going to stay more than a week-end, I would consider cooking something, perhaps. It's been pleasant and mild here (70s to low 80s), but it might reach 90 in PS, in which case I will have to stay by the pool.

Lars

Comments (16)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor