Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Birthday David (Lakeguy)

Posted by ann_t (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 1, 14 at 9:30

David , it has been a while since you checked in here, but I didn't want to miss wishing you a Happy Birthday. Hope all is well with you and your family.

~Ann

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Birthday David (Lakeguy)

Happy Birthday, my fellow Okie. (Well, wanna be Okie on my part right now). I hope all is well with you.

Sally

o

Happy birthday.

Have a great day

o

Wishing you a very happy birthday and hoping life has been good to you so far this year.

o

Happy birthday!

o

Happy birthday big guy! Here's hoping that your "gang" makes it a very special one for you!
We miss you!
E

o

Happy Birthday, David! I expect that you will be celebrating all week-end, like I did last week-end.

Didn't you move to OK from Wisconsin? How are your friends and family doing?

Lars

o

Happy Birthday, my friend, I hope you are happy and well and celebrating however you wish.

I miss you here.

Lars, I know he moved from the Midwest, for some reason I thought it was Minnesota!

Annie

o

Annie, I also thought it was Minnesota, but then I thought maybe it was Michigan (they both begin with "M"), and so I said "Wisconsin" because it is between the two.

So, David, what is it? Did you move from Minnesota? How are things in Oklahoma? My family took us on a vacation to Lake Texoma (the Oklahoma side) when I was four, and I remember liking it very much. When I was fourteen we visited a relative in southern Arkansas and then went to Hot Springs and the Oachita Mountains in Oklahoma. That was also a nice trip.

Lars

o

Happy Belated Birthday, David!

o

Hope you had a happy birthday, wherever you live!

o

LOL Dedtired!! I hope your birthday was all it could be.

Pop in and say hi once in a while David! I love your recipes and contributions you make to the forum.

o

Happy Birthday Buddy, I was thinking about you recently and our Pigeon Forge Pajama Party...fun time!
Cathy

o

Ditto what Pam said.

Wherever you are, I hope you're having the time of your life x 2.

Best wishes for a happy birthday, sweet uncle David!

Sol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here