Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy birthday Moonwolf!

Posted by colleenoz (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 27, 14 at 0:18

Hi Brad, I see you may have missed out on the birthday greetings as your birthday isn't listed on your page, but I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday filled with all things good!
Enjoy your cake and I hope you get some cool gifts!
Let someone else cook today :-)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy birthday Moonwolf!

Happy Birthday, Brad! I hope it's a good day.

o

Have a happy birthday.

o

Happy, happy Birthday, Brad!

o

Happy Birthday Brad. Have a wonderful day.

~Ann

o

Thank you, everyone!

I opened my gifts already, and later today we'll be eating some DQ ice cream cake. For lunch, it'll be a microwave meal (Bird's Eye) of Chipotle Chicken (Wal-Mart stopped selling them, so what better day to eat the last one I have than on my birthday?). Supper tonight (with some extra food for tomorrow's lunch like mum sometimes gets me) will be Wendy's. We'll also be watching Frozen at some point today.

I got some gifts early (like last month lol), and Frozen mum bought on the day it was released, so I've been waiting patiently to watch it. I have seen the segment of Elsa singing Let It Go (LOVE that song), but I haven't seen or heard much else.

Looks like it's going to be a sunny day outside. I hope it warms up just a bit.

Thank you again!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

o

Hi Brad, I hope you're having a wonderful day. Enjoy that movie! I haven't seen it yet either and would like to - have an extra serving of that favorite ice cream cake. Sending you birthday wishes and blessings.;)

o

Happy Birthday, Brad! Sounds like its going to be a great day for you. Enjoy every bite of that DQ ice cream cake. That's my favorite, too.

o

Ha ha, sounds like fun. I call August my 'Birthday Month'. (not just one day for me!)
I milk it and want dark chocolate in all ways i can think of.

Sunny here in NY. I feel Spring finally so i'm thanking you for some warmer weather.

o

Happy Birthday, Brad, I hope you are watching your movie and looking forward to Wendy's and that DQ cake. The DQ here isn't open year round, it's just one of those walk up windows with no inside shelter at all. When it opens, it's packed for about a week!

Annie

o

Sounds like you are off to a great start on your birthday! I used to go to DQ when I was growing up in Texas, but I don't think I've seen them in California.

I'm sure you can make your own Chipotle Chicken when you can't find it, and if you need help with the recipe, you can always ask here.

Have fun watching Frozen, although I have no idea what it is! Glad that your weather is sunny. It rained on my birthday, but it was sunny for Kevin's.

Enjoy the rest of your day, and have a great year!

Lars

o

Thank you again, everyone!

Well, mum and I ended up getting KFC for supper, and we got dad Wendy's since he doesn't like KFC lol. I still ate some fries with my chicken, baked beans, and mashed potatoes and gravy. Frozen was AWESOME!!!!! I highly recommend it!

I have yet to eat a slice of cake, or light/blow out the candles. I'll snag a picture of it before we slice into it. Annie, ours isn't open year round either, and it always opens around my birthday (a month to a few weeks before) and closes in October or so. There are a few others in the area that are the restaraunt type that are open year round.

Brad AKA Moonwolf

o

Oooo KFC. My guilty pleasure. I love that stuff even though I know I shouldn't.

o

Happy Birthday, Brad! I saw Frozen with my teenagers, and it's one of my new favorites. I love it! Enjoy the cake and the rest of your birthday!

Cj

o

Happy Birthday Brad!
My husband always wants a DQ ice cream cake for his birthday, even though I love to bake and always offer him any kind of cake he wants, he just wants DQ. I've learned to live with that! My daughter, who is 18 and in Musical Theatre is obsessed with Frozen, to the point that I have a serious "ear worm" of the song "Let It Go!" She has a beautiful voice and I love to hear her sing, but enough already!!!
Enjoy your day - sounds like you're having a good one!
Jane

o

Thank you again, everyone!

Here is the cake! I forgot to take one with the candles lit on it, but the cake is the star lol.

photo 212_zpsb818dfd4.jpg

Just had a piece and it was yummy!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

o

Your cake looks wonderful, I can almost taste it from here ;)

And about the movie, I read this today, and wondered what you thought -

Here is a link that might be useful: Firemen sing to calm girl

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here