Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Monkey Princess

Posted by annie1992 (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 16, 14 at 18:46

Makayla wants to join the forum in the worst way. Today she's made coffee with the Chemex, made pizza, made chocolate custard to fill crepes for breakfast and tomorrow we'll make the crepes.

She's taking pictures, getting ready, if she can't join herself then she can post here on my account when she's cooking. So, watch for her!

Annie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Monkey Princess

She will be welcomed with open arms!! I look forward to her input. Heck, she has already met more CF forum members than some.

o

Our baby! Can't wait to see her here. Now we can get all kinds of inside info about you. Heh, heh, heh.

o

Any kind of inside info you get on Annie is just what she posts. Honest. Hard working. Cooks fantastically. What else do we need to know???

o

Hi this is Makayla. I am so excited to join! I do not have a account yet but I am waiting. Hope I have one soon and you will see pictures.

o

Welcome, Makayla! We are so happy to have you here and look forward to seeing pictures of the wonderful things you make.

Madonna

o

HI Makayla-- I've never met you face to face, but I've known you forever. I even remember when you first tasted gefilte fish at 10 months old! LOL
I'm sure you're going to be a fantastic and clever cook like your Uma!

o

Welcome Makayla !!!

o

Hi Makayla, You write well too!
I hope I can get Lily interested in cooking then the two of you can be the next generation of the CF.

Here is Lily fishing at her grandpa's lake in Michigan. She is up there a couple of times a year, maybe you two can meet.

o

Welcome, Makayla!

Amazing internet. You can now share your food/cooking with kitchens all over the world.

dcarch

o

Maybe we can meet that would be cool. Lily and I could be the next generation of the CF.

o

the cooking forum will live on, thanks to the new generation, well said !!!!

o

Welcome Makayla! I have met you but it has been a long time now and I bet you are much taller and even prettier.

Post your pictures and tell us all about them. You have a very good teacher in Oma so listen carefully to her instructions.

Peppi

o

Yes, I'm sure we'll see more of her, although she's gone home now. She doesn't have internet access at home, so she can only post when she's here, at her Dad's shop or at school.

Cathy, that would be great fun if she could meet Lily and Beau!

Peppi, she's nearly as tall as I am, and is 10 years old now. She's learning "knife skills" and how to separate eggs right now, and has nearly perfected crepes.

She listens carefully, and then "makes it better". (grin) It usually involves more cheese or more chocolate or assorted sprinkles. That's my girl!

Annie

o

Welcome, Makayla! I look forward to hearing more from you.

Sally

o

Any chance you can convince her to choose "monkey princess" as a name?

Jo

o

Jo, I tried, believe me, I tried. (grin) She says she wants a name that she won't be embarrassed with when she's 16. She figures she's in this for the long term, LOL.

Annie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here