SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jcrowley99_gw

WARNING KitchenNiche.ca

jcrowley99
16 years ago

I wanted to warn everyone here to not make a purchase from the web site kitchenniche.ca. If you are planning to place an order from this site, be very cautious. The website is up and running but the phone number appears to be disconected. I placed an order there on Jan. 13, 2008 and still have not recieved my order. They claimed to have shipped it twice when I last spoke to them. The second shippmen should have arrived before yesterday so I tried to call them this afternoon. I was unpleasantly surprised to get either a message saying "your call is ended, goodbye." or the phone company message saying the number was disconnected. I sent them e-mails to both e-mail addresses on their web site stating I would be taking action with my credit card company if I did not recieve a response by 3:00PM pacific time on Friday February 22, 2008. I will let you all know if they do contact me to resolve this or not. If I do not recieve a response, I think it would be safe to say that they are not a company you want to do buisiness with.

Joanne

Comments (6)

• jcrowley99
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Sorry, 10 minutes after I thought I had posted this it had not appeared on the forum. I though I must have exited out without posting it when I went to answer the door. I also have to admit that I did not want to type all the details again. Sorry!

• laceyvail 6A, WV
    16 years ago

You had to use a credit card to place the order, so call your credit card company and explain the problem and have them deal with it. You'll get full satisfaction: either the product or your money.

• caliloo
    16 years ago

Good luck and let us know how it turns out. I hate to hear stories like this :-(

Alexa

• jcrowley99
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I already contacted my credit card company to find out what to do. I asked them to let me try to resolve it before they stepped in. KN sent me an e-mail, actually 2 e-mails(one at 1:30AM? and one at 1:37AM?) saying that they don't know why I could not get through and that I should have my package by Monday. I think I will try to call later today just to see if I can get through.

• jcrowley99
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Here is an update. I got an e-mail from Kitchen Niche first thing Friday morning saying that they tracked the order and it would definitly be there by Monday. Well, half my order showed up on Satuday. I got my big pierogi maker. I already used it today! I took pictures too. But the speatzle maker is marked as being on back order. I bought that as an after thought since it was on sale for $7 and I've been wanting one. Hopefully it will show up soon, if not, I'm just happy to have my pierogi maker. They could not understand why I could not get through on the phone though, they said that they have not had any problems with their phones.

• ts_wickens
    10 years ago

Tried to place an order using Paypal went to a supposed Paypal login site. Asked me for my date of birth... and the last four of my social. WARNING AS SOMEONE WHO USED TO DO BACKGROUND CHECKS-- IF SOMEONE HAS YOUR POSSIBLE STATE OF BIRTH, DATE OF BIRTH AND LAST FOUR OF YOUR SOCIAL THEY CAN GET YOUR ENTIRE SOCIAL ESPECIALLY WITH THE HELP OF A COMPUTER!