SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wizardnm

Cookalong #2 --- GARLIC Thread #1

wizardnm
15 years ago

Everyone is invited to join in, this time the focus is on GARLIC!

Joanm won the drawing and has chosen a great subject. We should be able to have a lot of fun. Good choice Joan, I wondered if you would choose something other than chocolate, glad you did!

Our virtual dinner, focusing on garlic, will be "the weekend" of February 14th. I realize that this is an important holiday and many will going out for dinner, or may not want to have garlic breath on that Saturday night (hehe) so if you need to have your dinner earlier or on Sunday, close counts..... pictures of your finished dinner are encouraged but not required. Progress reports are fun also.

On Monday, Feb 16 another name will be drawn and that person will pick the next focus ingredient. When you post to this thread, your name is automatically thrown into the hat.

For those that may have missed the first Cookalong..... the idea here is to post hints, recipes and discuss the focus ingredient over the next two weeks. Recipes can use any form of the ingredient. Please mention the recipe source and whether it is one that you have already made (T+T) or one that you might be trying for the first time.

I'm going to make an attempt to link all the cookalongs together.

Nancy

Here is a link that might be useful: Cookalong #1 link

Comments (102)