SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
blueiris24

Wings for the Delicate

blueiris24
13 years ago

ha! The boys are asking for wings for the Super Bowl..... I am mostly vegetarian, but I do sometimes eat poultry and I'll eat fish.... so this is a little out of my comfort zone. I am easily grossed out, don't judge me Linda C!

Where do I purchase the least gross wings? Does Costco carry them?

I'm not going to fry them, but if you have any other recipes I would very much appreciate your advice. TIA!

Comments (40)

• lindac
    13 years ago

Buy the ready made, seasoned and cooked wings....just shake them from a bag and heat them up....
    Or you can buy a bag of raw frozen wings, and lay them on a baking sheet and bake them for 40 minutes at 375, drain the grease and brush with BBQ sauce and bake another 15 minutes and then dip in wing sauce and bake another 15 minutes. But I am sure you would be more comfortable buying a bag of frozen precooked wings from Costco.
    Linda c....wondering what you do when you have to clean up barf and poop as all mothers do at sometime...

• arkansas girl
    13 years ago

Well we don't have a Costco, we have Sam's and I love the already prepared ones. I am sure if Sam's has some then surely Costco does too. The ones from Sam's are really good!

• Related Discussions

Scale on Angel Wing

Q

Comments (3)
    Try Neem oil. It may not get rid of the scale entirely but it seems to have helped on some cuttings I got last summer. For a more permanent solution you might have to resort to drastic measures. Take some cuttings, strip all the leaves off, spray with Neem or ultra fine oil (supposed to be good for scale), and either water root or start in sterlized soil and pot. The other thing you might do is rinse the cut stems in a 10% bleach solution for 30 seconds or so (no idea on time or amount of damage it might do but they do this with tissue culture on begonia leaves to sterilize it completely and also do an alcohol bath on top of that - it does a lot of damage but they still have enough to start lots of new sterilized plants). I did that (stripped the leaves and ran it through a bleach bath) with confederate rose (hibiscus mutabilis) this past year to get rid of white flies and I haven't seen a white fly on any of the new leaves.
    ...See More

Monarch wings: To trim or not to trim?

Q

Comments (18)
    Unfortunately, if the wings have dried, that's their final shape. On emergence, the most critical time for a butterfly is while its expanding its wings. There is a limited time for this process. After a period of time, the wings harden. If the butterfly is touched or handled during this period, it may interfere with the process resulting in failure of wing formation. Weather and temperature are factors as well. This may be a case of "survival of the fittest". In nature, there are some failures, usually due to a deficiency or other stroke of bad luck.
    ...See More

green arrow with wings

Q

Comments (50)
    abciximab/Patrick - do you recall how tall your smaller potted 'Pendula' was when you planted it? I agree that if the larger B&B plants were changed over to a container and afforded all the care that nurseries would normally provide - root growth should proceed much better than if planted out into the soil. But how many retail consumers are aware of this situation - not many I would bet. Anyway - my situation needs something in the ground this coming late spring, not next fall or the following spring. Maybe tomorrow I'll have a better idea of just what Iseli has to offer. And the reason for Iseli is we can add our order to one of numerous retailers here in the area that get Iseli shipments in the spring Thanks for the comments folks Marshall
    ...See More

Last of the Latest

Q

Comments (2)
    They are all very pretty. These are all new to me, and Spun Sugar looks like it would fit right in with my Louise Mercer. My garden is showing that fall is coming, but I really appreciate every bloom. I think we notice the late blooms more because we know they will soon disappear until next Spring. Thanks for sharing your DLs through your photos. Jane
    ...See More
  • arkansas girl
    13 years ago

I just looked at the bag from Sam's and it's Tyson.

• lowspark
    13 years ago

I generally don't cook foods I don't like. I know, I'm not nice, but there it is. What's wrong with ordering from KFC or Wings 'n' More or whatever? That's what I'd do.

• chase_gw
    13 years ago

Shaun's recipe for baked wings is great if you like them, or rather if the guys like them, with a bit of a kick.Not to hot but for sure a kick. I serve with hot sauce on the side

If they really gross you out, like thighs gross me out, then make sure to but them already split or all drummettes so you don;t have to split them and remove the tips.

Chicken Wings - Shaun

1/3 Cup salt
    1/3 Cup paprika
    1/3 Cups cayenne pepper
    2 Cup flour
    Chicken Wings (she used drumettes)

Mix breading ingredients together in a ziplock bag.
    Pat wings dry. Shake in mixture.
    Spray cookie sheet w/Pam, put chicken on, spray top of chicken w/Pam
    Bake 375 - 40 mins flipping over half way thru.

Note Cathy cooked for 50 minutes at 500

Does about 8 pounds

• foodonastump
    13 years ago

I got lazy and bought a bucket of KFC's "fiery buffalo" wings a couple weeks ago. Basically think KFC except a bit more heat thrown into the mix. Not bad, certainly neat, but not what I'm looking for with wings. Based on the pictures on their site I'm wondering if I was sold the wrong thing. Anyway...

I haven't made this recipe from allrecipes.com, but my cousin has been talking about it for a few weeks, saying he finally found what he was looking for. For you, I'd just suggest buying wings where the wings are already separated. It'll cost a bit more a pound, but it's easier and less chance for ick. (LOL, LindaC, by the way!)

Baked Buffalo Wings

Submitted By: Leesah
    Photo By: The Meal Planner
    Prep Time: 15 Minutes
    Cook Time: 45 Minutes Ready In: 2 Hours
    Servings: 20

"These easy to make hot wings are crispy without being fried. You can add more cayenne or use a higher hot sauce to butter ratio if you like them spicier! "
    Ingredients:
    3/4 cup all-purpose flour
    1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
    1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
    1/2 teaspoon salt 20 chicken wings
    1/2 cup melted butter
    1/2 cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank
    's RedHot�)

Directions:
    1. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and lightly grease with cooking spray. Place the flour, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and salt into a resealable plastic bag, and shake to mix. Add the chicken wings, seal, and toss until well coated with the flour mixture. Place the wings onto the prepared baking sheet, and place into the refrigerator. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
    2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
    3. Whisk together the melted butter and hot sauce in a small bowl. Dip the wings into the butter mixture, and place back on the baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and crispy on the outside, about 45 minutes. Turn the wings over halfway during cooking so they cook evenly.

• caliloo
    13 years ago

We have a ton of pizza/sub shop type places that make wings to go (including a store called Wings To Go) and I would definitely do that if was skeeved by raw meat. If you really want to brave it, this is my fav recipe.

Larry's Caldwell Cafe Hot Wings
    Recipe courtesy Young ChefâÂÂs Cookbook 2000

2 cups all-purpose flour
    1 teaspoon salt
    1 teaspoon pepper
    2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
    40 to 50 chicken wings, third joint removed

Sauce, recipe follows

Nonstick cooking spray

Combine flour, salt, pepper and red pepper in a plastic, sealable bag. Shake the wings 6 at a time until well coated. Shake off excess flour and place on a baking pan that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake in a preheated 425 degree F oven for 35 minutes.When chicken has cooked for 35 minutes, remove from oven and brush sauce generously over wings. Return to oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and turn wings. Brush with sauce and return to oven for 5 minutes. Serve with remaining sauce.

Sauce:

1 bottle Franks Chicken Wing Sauce (use less for mild wings)
    1/2 cup cider vinegar
    1/2 cup brown sugar
    1 stick butter
    1/2 cup hot pepper sauce, optional (for an extra kick)

Combine all ingredients in saucepan over medium heat and stir until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat and cook until thickened, about 20 to 30 minutes. This amount of sauce is enough for 40 to 50 chicken wings.

Yield: 10 appetizer servings
    Prep Time: 30 minutes
    Cook Time: 1 hour 20 minutes

• arley_gw
    13 years ago

Is there a Beef O'Brady's near you? They are running a Super Bowl special. I don't bother making wings since they do them so much better than I co.

• chase_gw
    13 years ago

I was just at Costco and they have wings that are already split and tips removed. Go for that if you are going to make your own. Way easier even without the yuck factor.

• annie1992
    13 years ago

I can't help you, I've never made buffalo wings, which is what I'm figuring you are looking for. I don't like chicken skin, and wings pretty much are all skin, so I don't bother. Don't like the buffalo sauce either. (shrug)

Elery LOVES wings and tells me that Buffalo Wild Wings are pretty good and that the best ones are usually at the local dive bars. So, if you have a dive bar around, you could call and order from them.

I do have a recipe that calls for Sriracha, I'm going to make those for Elery. I won't be able to tell you if they are good, because I sure won't be eating them. Yeah, if you don't like much heat and you don't like chicken skin, wings are not your first choice, LOL.

If you do decide to make your own I'll join the chorus of people who say buy them already "dismembered", don't try to take off the tips and split the wings into two sections. I can clean and pluck a chicken without batting an eye, so if I were closer I'm come and do it for you, but, well, it apepars that you are on your own.

Be sure to let us know how it goes. Pictures would be fun too (grin). At least fun for US...

Annie

• bob_cville
    13 years ago

For a recent Chili, Ribs and Wings cookoff, my wife decided to enter wings, and planned on following a recipe on her brother-in-law's cooking blog. I urged her to test drive the recipe at least once before showing up at the cookoff, especially since she doesn't usually cook, but she decided not to. The wings skin was gooey and chewy, the meat was overcooked and the sauce mostly slid off the wings in the oven leaving the wings bland and kindof gross.

I think I'd go with the recommendation of buying the ready made, seasoned and cooked wings....just shake them from a bag and heat them up....

• dcarch7 d c f l a s h 7 @ y a h o o . c o m
    13 years ago

"------so this is a little out of my comfort zone. I am easily grossed out, don't judge me Linda C! "

Just want to point out one thing:

If you are not comfortable about seeing little tiny feathers still attached to the wings, have someone else do a thorough cleaning for you first.

I simple burn them off on the stove.

dcarch

• blueiris24
    Original Author
    13 years ago

"Et tu, Annie?!" okayyy I'm not feeling a lot of faith here people! Thanks to those who posted their recipes, I think I'm going to give it a try -- I thought making them myself would be "healthier" and less expensive. I usually don't make things I don't like to eat either Lowspark but I thought I might be able to handle this one. For the record Linda and others of little faith -- I foster rescue dogs, advocate for children, and have kids of my own - so I have been in numerous gross out situations that I have handled QUITE well ----raw meat just does me in, which is why I much prefer plant life and chocolate.....

• John Liu
    13 years ago

Have the boys cut the wings up and prepare them!

Cut off and discard wing tip. Separate the remaining wing at the joint. C'mon, they can do this and its good for them - family project and all that. If they are too grossed out, then no wings for them. I have no patience with people who are too squeamish to cook the things they want to eat, unless they are very little children.

Set up a steamer (colander and lid over pot of water works), steam wings for 30 min. Pat steamed wings dry with paper towels. Dust with flour and pat again, to dry further. Place on sheet pan and roast at 400F for about 40 min, turning once, until brown and crisp. Melt a good amount of butter (for 24 wings, melt at least 1/4 stick), pour into your largest mixing bowl, add - to taste - salt, pepper, hot sauce or cayenne for desired heat level. I like my wings simple, and often skip the hot sauce. Take the wings from the oven and immediately place in bowl, toss to coat with the melted butter, and lay on a platter to serve immediately.

Easiest thing in the world. Looks too simple? Traditionally, in buffalo wings as originally prepared, there is no ''buffalo sauce''. Buffalo wings were invented in Buffalo NY, they were bar food, and very very simple.

• ann_t
    13 years ago

I love wings whether fried, baked or finished off on the grill.

Blueiris, I prefer the flat part of the wing and most grocery stores here, including Costco sell them separately packaged. Or you can buy the combo package with both the flat part of the wing and the little drummette.

The easiest way for you to make wings for the guys is to dry the wings well with paper towels and then spread the wings out individually on a baking sheet lined with parchment. If you dry them well, you won't need to dip in flour. Melt some butter with garlic and sprinkle in some cayenne pepper, salt and pepper. (I use my hands to rub the garlic all over the wings first, but I'm trying to make it easy for you since you don't like to touch the meat)). Bake in a 450�F oven, turning at least twice to evenly brown. Serve with your favourite hot sauce on the side. I perfer to dip each wing individually as I eat them. They lose their crispiness when toss with the toss all at once.

If you are really feeling ambitious, have the grill hot and when you take the wings out of the oven toss them on the grill for a few seconds on each side.

An easy sauce to make is to mix a little melted butter with Franks hot sauce.

Another favourite is Lemon, Sea Salt and Pepper Wings.

Home Cookin Chapter: Recipes From Thibeault's Table

Lemon, sea salt and black Pepper Chicken wings
    ==============================================
    Grated zest of two lemons
    3 garlic cloves
    Lots of fresh ground coarse black pepper
    Sea salt
    Splash of olive oil.

Mix together and rub over the chicken wings. Either refrigerate for a few hours or roast in a 450�f oven turning once or twice until cooked.

I took the zest off of two lemons, grated three garlic cloves on the microplane, and added quite a bit of fresh black pepper, coarsely ground, sea salt and a splash of olive oil. Rubbed it all over the wings and let them sit while the oven heated up to 450�F. Dumped them out on a cookie sheet and roasted until golden, turning once.

)

• John Liu
    13 years ago

Here is some interesting reading on the origin of buffalo wings. I've never tried them with blue cheese dip.

Here is a link that might be useful: history of buffalo wings

• John Liu
    13 years ago

Just thought of something - are chicken wings more gross than chicken breast, to you or to the boys?

If it is okay to handle chicken breast, then maybe cut breasts into 1/2'' strips, salt strips, coat in egg wash w/ a touch of hot sauce, roll in panko crumbs, and deep fry - a couple minutes in 375F oil - drain and serve. Will be tasty though not the gnawing experience of a good wing.

Disadvantage is that it won't ''keep'' as well as buffalo wings, deep fried stuff really wants to be eaten right away.

• mkroopy
    13 years ago

There's some good recipes here...many good ways to season hot wings, but a pet peeve of mine is going somewhere and getting them served with RANCH dressing...UGH!! I am from NY and went to college in upstate NY where wings are serious biz....and I never heard of anyone serving them with anything but a good quality bleu cheese dressing. Then I started traveling around the country and all over the place I am getting Ranch with my wings...come on get with the program. I always assumed it was a "middle states" thing, or a chain restaurant thing (Fridays, etc).

I even saw last week on "Unwrapped" on the Food Network that "Buffalo Wild Wings" goes thru like 5 zillion gallons of Ranch a month or something....I was shocked (never been to one...probably wouldn't go now). But then I saw that is started in the midwest somewhere....that explains it I guess.

Also, you can make good wings frying or baking...I bake mine now just for health and cleanup reasons when I make em at home....but Buffalo wings should NOT BE BREADED!! That's just wrong....figures KFC would go that route...

• beachlily z9a
    13 years ago

You might get a box of vinyl gloves from Walgreens. They make handing raw meat somewhat less gross! At least your hands stay clean.

• shaun
    13 years ago

Don't worry blueiris24; I have to buy shrimp already cleaned; they gross me out completely and I cant touch them if they have their legs still attached.

Now I can eat peel-n-eat shrimp once they are cooked and are that pretty pinkish/orange color. But no way can I handle them when they are raw, ewwwwww reminds me of a bug.

My daughters' step mother can not touch raw chicken either. Just completely puts her over the edge. Some people are like that.

Beachlily had a good idea to get gloves. I'm sure that would help.

• Teresa_MN
    13 years ago

"Then I started traveling around the country and all over the place I am getting Ranch with my wings...come on get with the program."

mkroopy - did the menu say they were served with ranch dressing?

Have you asked if they would substitute bleu cheese dressing? Seems like an easy fix to me.

• dedtired
    13 years ago

Next year, send them to Philadelphia for The Wing Bowl.

Here is a link that might be useful: Wing Bowl 2011

• beachlily z9a
    13 years ago

Just a New York attitude. No one else does them right!

• John Liu
    13 years ago

How were the wings?

• foodonastump
    13 years ago

I attempted to make slightly healthier "wings" and was very happy with the results. Very simple - just sliced up some boneless, skinless thighs, seasoned with pepper and lightly coated with Wondra. Refrigerated for a bit, then dredged in straight Texas Pete. Laid them out on a baking sheet, gave them a light dusting of plain bread crumbs on top, baked at 400, halfway through flipped and another light dusting of bread crumbs.

What can I say, they tasted like wings. And we didn't miss all that butter and skin in the least.

• jessyf
    13 years ago

We tried a couple of batches using a Serious Eats recipe - baked. I think one important step is to leave them in the oven long enough to really drain the fat and crisp them up.

We used our homemade sriracha and margarine (no butter for kosher reasons) - OMG, this heat wus had no trouble downing it. I highly recommend growing your own peppers for sriracha, we are going through a gallon of it.

Here is a link that might be useful: homemade sriracha

• annie1992
    13 years ago

Thanks, Jessica, I meant to make sriracha last year and forgot completely, I dried all the peppers. We have enough dried hot peppers to last a century, I think. Longer if I had to use them all, LOL.

OK, I've never grown a fresno chili or seen one for sale around here anywhere, I wonder what a good substitute would be?

I have to admit, though, your lime/cilantro sauce is Elery's favorite chicken marinade, I'll be hard pressed to get him to give that up for anything else.

Sorry, beachlily, but I just don't like chicken skin. I can kill them, pluck them, clean them. I can cut a whole chicken into 8 serving sized pieces and a back and neck for stock in less than a minute, having spent all those years in high school working at Mr. T's Chicken and Subs. (grin)

BUT....no matter how the chicken is cooked, I'm going to peel off that skin, and there just isn't enough left on wings to bother to peel skin. I'd still come and cut it up for you, though!

So, how were the wings?

Oh, and if anyone wants to try it, here is the Sriracha chicken wing recipe. It came from a blog on line called "between amigos" and the comments at the end are from that author.

Sriracha-Glazed Chicken

1/4 cup soy sauce
    2 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. white vinegar
    1 Tbsp. Sriracha sauce
    1 Tbsp. sugar
    1 1/2 tsp. grated peeled fresh ginger
    1 1/2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
    1 1/2 lbs. Chicken wings

In a glass bowl, whisk together soy sauce, white vinegar, Sriracha sauce, sugar, fresh ginger, and toasted sesame oil.

Add 1 ý lbs. chicken wings, cut in half at joint (wing tips removed), or drumsticks and toss to coat. Marinate 30 minutes, tossing halfway through.

Preheat oven to 475ðF. Bake until chicken is cooked through and sauce thickens, 30 minutes, flipping chicken halfway through. This makes the house smell so good. Your family and friends will love it!

Annie

• ann_t
    13 years ago

FOAS, I'm going to have to disagree with you. Nothing wrong with breaded thighs, or my favourite, homemade breaded chicken fingers made from boneless chicken breasts, but for me they are not a replacement or substitute for chicken wings.

Ann

• mustangs81
    13 years ago

Mkroopy, I'm turned off too by the ranch substitution. I thought it might be because ranch was cheaper that Blue Cheese. We have a great wings restaurant where they deep fry then grill the honey glazed wings.

Since Hooters started here, so we have been wingnuts for a long time.

• annie1992
    13 years ago

Cathy, I don't think it's the price, I can get a gallon of blue/bleu cheese dressing commercially for just a little more than ranch.

I think it's because Ranch is so ubiquitous, it's everywhere. Ashley puts it on everything from salad to fries to pizza, loves the stuff, and so does Elery's daughter, Nikki. Neither of them would eat blue cheese dressing for any reason, nor would any of their friends that I know. It's an "old people" thing, I'm told, LOL.

The local B-Dubs (as Ashley calls Buffalo Wild Wings) has blue cheese dressing upon request but when Elery asked for it instead of ranch, the waitress told him that "almost no one" wants blue cheese dressing so they serve ranch unless otherwise requested. she did cheerfully bring him some, though. It's in Big Rapids, which is a college town, so maybe they're catering to the "kid crowd"?

Not that I'd know, I ordered nachos when Elery got the mango habanero wings, no dressing at all for me, LOL.

Annie

• lpinkmountain
    13 years ago

I can't stand wings, they are just not worth the trouble of eating, IMHO. If I'm doing a chicken appetizer, I get a big package of small drumsticks, which I can find in my local supermarket. Don't know why, but drumsticks just seem so much easier to eat to me.

• arkansas girl
    13 years ago

foodonastump, I'm going to make those hot thighs. My husband hates eating wings, not that he doesn't like the taste, he just thinks they are too much trouble. I on the otherhand LOVE wings, it's my favorite but this would be a good compromise!

• foodonastump
    13 years ago

Thanks, AR_girl. Ann_T is right of course, it's not the same thing. But then it's a heck of a lot closer to the real thing than those breaded tenders with hot sauce that so many chains try to pass off as "boneless Buffalo wings." Really couldn't call the thighs breaded as the Wondra was dusted just enough to give the thinnest coat, intended to help the sauce stick a bit and the bread crumb dusting was far lighter and in retrospect probably inconsequential to the end result.

As much as I love true Buffalo wings (which to me means plain wings deep-fried until nice and crispy then dunked in a simple mix of Franks and butter) my much healthier version satisfied my craving. Any compromise was negated by being able to eat them with a fork rather than suck my fingers which tends to skeeve me out. But then, what do I know. I served them with celery and (gasp) ranch dressing!

LPink - "Small drumsticks"? Just a hunch but if they're noticably small you're probably buying drummettes. i.e. wings after all.

• jessyf
    13 years ago

Annie: DH said we bought 'super chili hybrids' from Home Depot. They are in the same family of Fresnos.

• blueiris24
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Ok, this is embarrassing......... I took your advice and decided to get the wings from Costco with just the flat part of the wing as mentioned above -- I was going to try a couple of the different recipes you posted -- sent my DH to Costco to get the wings.... and he came home with several packages of premade wings ready to heat up! ha!!! So much for THAT experiment. But thanks to your advice, I'm going to give it another try - but I'm also having the boys involved - I figured since I ate poultry I could handle making it, but you're right, I'm not interested in eating them so they can make them themselves! So thank you for all the help and hand holding and I am planning on purchasing them for the boys to make using your instructions above.

• mkroopy
    13 years ago

When I bake my wings, I always soak them in this marinade first (props to my Peurto Rican GF for this...who'd of thunk that a latina could do wings - lol!):

Orange juice
    Goya Adobo seasoning (con pimento)
    Goya Sazon seasoning

Let them soak in it a while before baking...then during the baking I brush on some a couple more times, turns them really nice and dark brown, adds some nice flavor too. I too bake at a relatively low temp (325) for at least an hour, usually more...they more closely resemble fried wings that way. When I bring wings to a party I do 3 or 4 big trays this way rather than fry them batch after batch after batch....everyone is shocked to find out they are baked.

Also...this marinade is not a replacement for good wing sauce (mine is Franks, a little catsup, a little paprika and a little beef bullion)...just adds a bit of flavor. I think the sugar in the OJ might carmelize and help to crisp up the skin too.

• annie1992
    13 years ago

Ok, now blueiris, THAT'S funny. (grin)

And just because of you, I bought chicken wings and I'm making that Sriracha chicken wing recipe for Elery for supper Friday night.

Wanna join us?

Annie

• cynic
    13 years ago

"Cut off and discard wing tip."
    On a *cooking* forum????? What happened to making stock?

I am shocked and dismayed! ;)

As far as wings and me, for the piddly amount of meat on them, there's no way I'd go through the effort. I'd buy them, probably ready-made if possible. But I do get some occasionally when I'm out. Especially when I belly up to the hog trough.

• jojoco
    13 years ago

I made Alexa's recipe last night with a bag of frozen wings. They came out great. My dh, who is from Upstate NY and a bit of a wing snob loved them.
    I thought they had a tad too much vinegar flavor, so when I make them again (and I will), I will cut the vinegar back ever so slightly. I also didn't have Frank's wing sauce so I went with what was on hand, Moore's brand. Can't imagine there is much difference between the two.

Jo

• annie1992
    13 years ago

cynic, don't be too shocked and dismayed because some of us would never consider tossing out the wing tips. (grin) Mine go in the freezer along with the backs until I get enough for a big batch of stock. Carcasses from roasted chickens go in there too, and eventually it all becomes stock. Chicken feet too, if I can get 'em.

I do hope this helps to restore your faith in the forum, LOLOL.

Tonight we're having the Sriracha glazed wings, Elery just loves Sriracha. Actually, I'm using the super-hot Sriracha that Carol/Readinglady sent him, so I'll probably have a taste and then I'll give up and eat more sweet potatoes.

Heck, I even bought bleu cheese dressing for him. Not for me, I don't like bleu cheese either. Can you tell this is a special meal, just for Elery, because he loves those things?

Annie