SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
moonwolf_gw

Less Than Two Weeks To Go

moonwolf_gw
10 years ago

Hi everyone,

The big movie day is in two weeks as of yesterday. I still have a lot to do, both culinary and otherwise, but mainly not until the day before.

I'll probably make my Mandarin Orange Cake first, since the longer it sets, the better it tastes. Oh, and if anyone makes the cake, here's a little tip for the frosting: drain the oranges first, reserving the juice, and slice them finely. Add to the juice, and then the pudding mix and the thawed Cool Whip (8 oz.).

I've never made the Tortilla Roll Ups/Pinwheels, but what I'm going to do is combine the sour cream, cream cheese, chopped chicken, Cheddar cheese, green onions, and seasonings together and spread them on that way. I wonder if some rotisserie chicken seasoning would taste good in them? I don't want to add anything spicy as a couple of people attending don't like a lot of heat/spice flavors.

I have a more definitive list of movies to take, and I'm thinking of making some kind of garland to hang up or drape over the bookshelf, but I don't want to go overboard lol. Not sure whether to crochet one, make one out of paper or find one at the store.

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert