Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
More Swap Boxes Have Arrived

Posted by ann_t (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 14, 13 at 10:43

Check out the new posts on Exchanges. More swap boxes have arrived.

~Ann

Here is a link that might be useful: Exchanges

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More Swap Boxes Have Arrived

The last two swap boxes were received today. So that brings Swap #18 to a close.

Thanks to all who participated.

~Ann

o

This was a great swap. I'd like to participate in another when all the farmers' markets are active. The local one to me hasn't opened yet.

Eileen

o

Eileen, I think that is a great idea. Was thinking July would be a good time. Most Farmer's Markets are in full swing by then. There are a lot of different artists/artisans that display their art/crafts at our farmers markets.

~Ann

o

Thanks for organizing another great swap, Ann!

o

Ann T, another thank you for organizing the swap, I know it's a lot of work.

Annie

o

Thanks, Ann. I enjoyed it from afar.

o

You are welcome Sue and Annie.
And you too Pam. Hope you will participate in the next one.

~Ann

o

Ann, Thank you for organizing another fun swap! I've enjoyed each and everone of them!

o

Yes, Ann, many thanks for arranging this swap. It was a great mid-winter spirit-lifter.

o

Thank you Ann for organizing the swap. It was a lot of fun to see all the presents in the swap boxes. And we got the chance to know in a more personal way about the CF members that participated.

Silvia

o

Silvia you are right. It is a good way to learn more about members of our wonderful Cooking Forum family.

I've enjoyed reading the comments that everyone has been posting to the follow up posts . It is great to see so many of the participants posting to each thread as a swap box is received.

Also, it was nice to have some of our newer members participate. Hopefully you will all participate in the Summer Swap.

~Ann

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here