Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Birthday NancyLouise!

Posted by jessyf (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 2, 13 at 0:29

Yay a Saturday bday. Enjoy! Whatcha doing?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Birthday NancyLouise!

I think I will just have this day as my birthday from now on. LOL I forgot to let you know yesterday it is not my b-day,jessy. Thanks for the wishes! teehee Today I'll be working for a bit and then out to the movies tonight. Oh yea, and wondering what the weather forecast will be from the ground hog! NancyLouise

o

Funny. So, when is your birthday? It sounds like you have at least a halfway good un-birthday. Whatcha gonna see?

Sally

o

My real birthday is March 6th. I have tried numerous times to change the date to no avail. It comes up as March 6th on my member page, just not on the birthday listing. Don't know what else to do.
Haven't decided what to see at the movies yet. I'm always up for a good horror flick or romantic comedy. NancyLouise

o

A very merry unbirthday to you!

Here is a link that might be useful: unbirthday

o

Well, enjoy your Saturday, even if it isn't your birthday, LOL.

Annie

o

Have fun on your un-Birthday! Too funny!

Alexa

o

Thank you all for the un-birthday wishes! Off to dinner and a movie tonight. NancyLouise

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here