Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
More Cards To Fill Out! :)

Posted by moonwolf (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 29, 12 at 16:27

Hi everyone,

I just bought more recipe cards today (only have four blank ones left from the recipe card box Annie sent me). Slowly but surely they're getting filled. The last five or so recipes have been ones I'm going to use for canning in the future. Two I found online and some I got out of my Ball Blue Book. I have Strawberry Jam, Alton Brown's Blueberry Jam (he added spices to his, I omitted them when I wrote it down), Blackberry Jam, Dill Pickles, and Bread And Butter Pickles.

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More Cards To Fill Out! :)

Wow, you are really going to town getting that box filled with great recipes! Awesome!

Linda

o

Brad, I'm glad you're getting such good use out of that box!

And you did remind me that I have blueberries in the freezer that need to be made into jam, so thanks for the reminder!

Annie

o

You will soon have a wonderful file full of your most favorite recipes. Way to go!!

o

Thank you, everyone!

Annie, all the cards that came with the box are offically filled! The last recipe was from Mom's old Betty Crocker cookbook (from the 70's I believe) for Starlight Cake (it sounds good, and I'm not much of a cake eater lol. I love the name of it too!). Good luck making your blueberry jam! You're welcome for the reminder!

Some of the recipes took up two cards, like Strawberry Shortcake, both pickle recipes and Fried Green Tomatoes. I think I might write down one or two more before going to bed tonight. Remember, I just got another pack of cards today! They're the same design as before from the Dollar Tree and I lucked out because they only had one pack of that design left! :)

Brad AKA Moonwolf

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here