SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wizardnm

Cookalong #39 ------- CITRUS

wizardnm
13 years ago

It seems like a good time to resume the Cookalongs, the last one was in December.

Instead of pulling a name out of a hat, I decided to pick the first ingredient for 2011. I'm choosing Citrus because it's in season and because there are so many good things to use it in.

So please dig out your favorite T+T recipes that call for any of the citrus flavors, orange, lemon, lime or grapefruit. If you know where the recipe came from please give credit.

A quick reminder, please only post recipes you have actually made and if you have a picture please post that too. A recipe that you found on the net is OK if you have made it but is not OK if you haven't. We are only interested in T+T.

In a couple of weeks I'll jot down all the names of those who participated in this Cookalong and pull a new name out of the hat for that person to pick a new focus ingredient.

I'll post that name at the end of the thread and if I can, I'll also email that person. So please check to make sure that your email through GW is working.

My cooking has been in a rut lately so I am really looking forward to some new recipes to liven up our meals.

Nancy

Here is a link that might be useful: Cookalong #38 ---- Dates!

Comments (29)

Sponsored
Buckeye Basements, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars31 Reviews
Central Ohio's Basement Finishing ExpertsBest Of Houzz '13-'21