Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Birthday FOAS!

Posted by jessyf (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 31, 13 at 11:36

Happy birthday to one of the best guys on the forum.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Birthday FOAS!

Happy Birthday my friend. Hope you have a wonderful day and that your family surprises you with something special.

~Ann

o

Oh boy, I'm not last OR late! I hope you have a very happy birthday, and celebrate right into the weekend.

Annie

o

A drum roll please \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
I know, pretty lame drumsticks....but anyway,

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy

o

Birthday greetings from Lars.

o

Okay, POAS today only.

Happy Birthday.

o

Happy birthday!

o

Thanks! Nothing crazy planned, today is busy and the weekend looks pretty full already; hoping to at least get some Superbowl drinks in!

What I'm most looking forward to is tomorrow - My son and I have early back-to-back Dr appts and although he could easily make school after that, I'm taking the day off and will let him play hookie. I'd like to go biking or skateboarding but it doesn't look like the weather will cooperate. Doesn't much matter though, the only thing he's asked is that we go out to lunch together, so anything above and beyond that simple request is gravy.

o

Happy birthday! Enjoy your day of "hookie" tomorrow! (Note to self: don't let my kids see this post so they won't know FOAS is a "cooler" parent than I am.)

o

Happy Birthday Stump! Hope the weather holds out for you tomorrow. Still windy here today. Lost power last night for about 7 hours. At least you guys didn't up there! In any case, you'll have the nice lunch. May the coming year be a good one for you.

o

Have a very Happy Birthday!

Silvia

o

Happy Birthday Stumpy! Enjoy the afternoon of quality time with the boy, those moments are golden!
Wishing you many more happy & healthy birthdays!
Ellen

o

Happy Birthday

o

Happy Birthday FOAS!

o

Happy birthday FOAS.....can't imagine anything better than playing hookie with you son. That's way cool......

Hope your day was great

Sharon

o

Happy birthday!

Eileen

o

Happy birthday!

o

Happy Birthday FOAS! Enjoy Hookie Day with your son. Sounds like a lot of fun. NancyLouise

o

Happy Birthday!

o

Happy Birthday FOAS! Hope you have a great day with your boy.
(Eileen is so creative!)

Di

o

A belated happy birthday to you, FOAS. I hope your appointments go well, and you have a great day with your son.

Sally

o

How did I miss this one? Happy birthday, FOAS!! Sounds like today will be the fun day, except the going to the doctor part. Enjoy that boy of yours. The birthdays come around fast and days like this are precious.

I think of you every time I use my see-saw garlic mincer, and I use it a lot.

o

A day late (as usual) but a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sounds like a perfect day. Enjoy playing hookie with your son. You'll create a memory that will last a lifetime.

/tricia

P.S. Hope the drs. apts. are just routine.

o

Happy Birthday FOAS!

I hope you're having a great day with your son and the coming year is the best ever.

Lee

o

Happy Birthday FOAS. I hope it was a good day for playing hooky. The Kid and I used to do that at least twice a year. Personal days :)

o

So, how was the hooky?

o

Thanks again, everyone! Love the stump pictures - Custom art by Eileen no less!

Went out to an Italian place for birthday dinner. Yesterday was fun: movies, arcade, food... a good father/son day!

o

Can't believe I missed it. Happy late birthday, FOAS!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here