SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
moonwolf_gw

Updates: Both Culinary And Life

moonwolf_gw
10 years ago

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't been around lately. This winter has been busy with the holidays and all. The schedule doesn't show signs of slowing as I have a baby shower to attend on Saturday afternoon (my biological brother and his girlfriend are having their first baby-a boy). This will be the first time I've ever attended one. Hope the holidays were good to you all!

The culinary news I have is that my group of friends that I had a picnic and Halloween party with have come up with a new event: A Movie Day/Night! For that, we will just be eating several appetizers and perhaps two gallons of that lemonade everyone rants about lol. As I said to the one friend of ours: "you guys treat it like it's the nectar of the gods or something lol". There is talk of having some kind of cake for dessert. I either want to make my Mandarin Orange Cake or my Pink Lady Cake. No official menu as of yet, but I will update you all as the time draws near. It is scheduled for either the 8th or 22nd of next month. From the way things are looking, it will probably be on the 22nd.

My non-culinary news is somewhat as exciting lol. I have to get back to doing my Winter Sowing (planting seeds in milk jugs and other plastic containers and setting them outside for the winter). That helps me with those dreaded Winter Blues and I only have my houseplants to look at for signs of flowers. The other news is that I already have next year's costume picked out. I am searching for materials for it, but I fear as it may be almost too late since the Christmas decorations are almost gone for another year in the clearance shelves. No, my costume is not a Christmas tree or Santa Claus, but still an important figure: The Winter Queen :-).

Hope you're all doing well!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Comments (35)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!