SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
annie1992_gw

A baby gift and updated pictures of Bud

annie1992
18 years ago

I picked up my mail yesterday and found a box from Arizona. ArizonaTart sent a baby gift for Bud and a small gift for Makayla.

Susan, great minds must work the same, because Makayla now has a set of matching mugs, the other one came from one of the members here on the East Coast. She loves those cups, and was always fussing when her single one was waiting to be washed, so now she's just ecstatic. The outfit is perfect, just the size he wears now. At 2 months he's wearing a 6-9 month size, so this will make a great Christmas outfit:

{{gwi:1471315}}

Thank you, Susan, it was so kind of you to think of us, especially since I know how busy your life is all the time.

This also seemed like an ideal time to update everyone with new pictures of Bud. Here he is with his Dad, Big Dave. (Remember, he's actually "Little Dave" but not to me):

{{gwi:1471316}}

Here's one of a boy and his dog. I tried making it smaller, but then you can't see what he looks like.

{{gwi:1471317}}

Finally, here's one a little closer, and he really does smile a lot of the time:

{{gwi:1471318}}

Annie

Comments (14)