Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
As promised..pictures!

Posted by phyllis_philodendron (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 19, 07 at 21:37

I don't know how long it's been since I've posted pics of the kids, but after Linda's loud complaints on the birthday cake thread ;) here are some new ones. (try not to notice all the crap in the background, like the numerous pairs of shoes everywhere!) These are at Halloween - David was a doctor, and Sarah was an OSU cheerleader. Gimme an O - H - I - O! LOL

Too bad David didn't have a tie on. I see he's spilled something on his jacket. LOL

Here's one I took of David for his four year portraits:

I told him to pretend like he was patting the tree, "to hug it" which sounded funny and of course produced less than stellar results when he took it literally. But I think he did a pretty good job overall!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: As promised..pictures!

AWWWW!!! Too cute!...I can't believe they are that big!!
Auntie Linda C.

o

Oh, they are absolutely adorable. Geesh, you can sure tell that they are brother snd sister. What beautiful children! They grow up fast, huh?

o

My goodness, they're big! Sigh. Time is flying by. They are adorable children.

o

They are both just absolutely beautiful, Phyllis, but they've gotten so big. sigh. Will David be starting kindergarten next year, or will it be another year (hoping, hoping it's another year, LOL).

Elery's son Chris is a big Ohio State fan, he's going to have to see that first picture!

Annie

o

David will wait another year before starting school. His birthday is one week before the cut off (here in New York it's December 1, for some strange reason) so we're waiting. Academically he could probably get along just fine but maturity wise I think he needs time. How about Makayla, Annie?

o

Oh they are beautiful children Phyllis.

I can't believe how big Sarah is already. Love her cheerleader outfit!

That's a lovely photo you've taken of David. Doesn't he have your eyes? I remember seeing your wedding photo (that was a long time ago that we posted our wedding pics wasn't it) and David reminds me of you, as I remember seeing you in that photo.

SharonCb

o

Oh Phyllis, thank you for posting some new photos. Hard to believe that David is already four. And Sarah, what a little doll.

There are a lot of tree huggers out here. David would fit right in.

Ann

o

Gorgeous kids, Phyllis! Time flies, I remember when you posted David's baby pics!

o

Oh Phyliss! My goodness your children are beautiful! I love love David's 4 year portrait. You did a great job...and so did he.

That little Sara is some kinda cute!

o

What amazingly beautiful kids! Thanks so much for posting the new photos - I was wonderring how they were doing.

Alexa

o

Way tooo cute!

Thanks for sharing the pic's, both kids are adorable. I love the cheerleading outfit. Go Buck's!!!!

Nancy

o

Phyllis, Makayla says she is going to "high school" next year. I asked about Kindergarten and she said she was too smart for that, she was going right to high school. Ahem.

I did point out that there were no playgrounds at high school, so now she's reconsidering Kindergarten. LOL

Annie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here