Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dress fitting photos.

Posted by barnmom (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 21, 06 at 19:33

Alice is a junior bride's maid in a wedding in a few weeks. I will not be at the wedding, so this was my chance to get photos of Alice in her first formal dress.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dress fitting photos.

Alice and the second girl look lovely. I love it when you post pictures; I feel like I've shared in her growing up to be such a beautiful young woman. The dress is so classic. I love the looped sash in the back.

Lee

o

Doesn't she look pretty! Alice has a lovely back and shoulders - perfect for wearing that classic style.
And she could be a model with that radiant smile!

All clothes look good and seem to fit so well at that age don't they.

Love the b&w pics Barnmom!

SharonCb

o
RE: Dress fitting photos./////

....forgot to say....love the sepia photo too!

SharonCb

o

wonderful pictures; you captured everything in the most natural way.

o

You really seem to have a gift in the portrait photo arena. She's a lovely subject, but your posing and reflective shots are great!

o

Oh Eileen, your baby is really growing up. Alice is beautiful. And I love your black and white photos.

Ann

o

Eileen you can take pictures of me anytime, if you can make ME look that good (I can dream, right?).

o

Very stunning! The girl, the dress and the pictures!

Nancy

o

Great shots! I really like those dresses, and Alice and the other girl look beautiful in them!

Linda

o

Thanks for posting more photos of your beautiful daughter. I love to see both your children as they grow up and your photography is wonderful.

Teresa

o

Oh I have not been here in so long..Beautiful photos!

I have my DD's also:)Her wedding fittings are so similar! What treasures these photos are..
Alice is precious.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here