Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Great BDay gift for DH

Posted by gina_w (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 8, 07 at 18:50

We celebrated DH's 50th last Saturday. Look what my best girlfriend/ping pong partner painted for us:

So cute. We already hung it in the dining area.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Great BDay gift for DH

That's fabulous! I LOVE gifts like that - handmade and so heartfelt -- your friend scores big points!

o

oh Gina, I love it!

Your friend is very talented and how lucky for you to receive such a personal gift.

And from what I've seen of your place in pics, it should fit in beautifully.

Stacy - and happy Bday to Dave!!!!!!!!!

o

WOW!! That's adorable and to think she painted it just for you and Dave, now that's a good friend!

o

Gina, that is just so unique and "right" for a dining room, your friend is very talented.

Happy Birthday to your DH (and hugs to Odo).

Annie

o

That's wonderful and how thoughtful of your talented friend. Happy Birthday, Dave!

o

Oh Gina, what a great gift. I love it. What a talented friend.

Happy Birthday to your DH.

Ann

o

Happy Birthday to Dave! What a nice personal gift! Your friend is very thoughtful, and very talented!

o

That is so very well done and the frame matches it beautifully. How thoughtful of her to make such an original and personal gift.

Very best birthday wishes to your DH!

SharonCb

o

Sweet! What a great friend!

o

LOVE IT!!!!!!!! She's talented!

o

What a treat Gina to have something so personal! (and happy B-day to a nifty 50)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here