Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Trick or Treat with Scooby Doo and the frog.

Posted by annie1992 (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 3, 06 at 15:53

Of course I took costume pictures. Sheesh, what kind of UmmMa do you think I am, anyway? LOL

Some little trick or treaters showed up at my door. Amanda took on the candy distribution chores while I took pictures of ScoobyDoo and the BudKaiser Frog.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And, for good measure (remember, no one actually SAW this in person except Ashley, LOL), here's my costume:

OK, as barnmom said, it has a certain "tawdry appeal". Actually, it was a bet with Ashley who did not believe I could wear HER costume from last year's Beauty and the Beast. However, I bought the costume and knew it was "one size fits all". (snicker) She had to scrub the bathroom because she lost the bet.

Annie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Trick or Treat with Scooby Doo and the frog.

Reeeoooowwwrrrr, Annie, are you putting that picture up on dating sites now? Wooooo-hoooo! Calling Hugh Jackman!

o

Maybe I should, Gina. One of the deputies today told me that if I put my picture on the internet I could "stretch" it until I looked really tall and thin and then I'd look good enough to get a date. Ahem. Even though he was armed, he ran right after that.

annie

o

My UmmMa sure didn't look like that!!!!! You sure those are your grandkids????

o

ROFLMAO!!!

How far did that deputy run?

o

Jessica, I think he might still be running.....

Annie

o

I'm with PKramer -- you're the grandmother?? How can that be? The kids are cute in their costumes, too.

o

Always love your pictures, Annie, the kids are adorable! Scooby Doobie Dooooooo, and the BudKaiser frog!
oooh La La, but I am not saying anything about the French maid and the deputy

o

hahahahah!!!!! So funny! I love the kids costumes too~

Annie, you look great!

o

Mikala is just too cute as Scobby Doo, I love her smile! BudKaiser, how adorable is he! Hard to believe you are the UmmMa.

o

You go Annie girrrrl! Wow! I hope you went trick or treating, on Carl's or the politicians doorstep, dressed like that! VAVAVAVROOOOOOM!

Oh yeah, the kids look great too! LOL!

o

Yeah, I went trick or treating all right, and I won't tell you whose step I ended up on. LOL It will suffice to say that he wasn't home. Poor sap, he doesn't even know what he missed...

Annie

o

Ah Annie, what lovely eyes Makayla has. She reminds me of one of Dick's gd's who gets silly grins, but in repose is a knockout. She's about the same age 3+ ? yes?

And may the step you end up on next year have an open door and a warm bed etal... I do not mean your house. ;-)

o

Gorgeous babies, and a gorgeous babe! One hot UmmMa!

o

Thank you, Maureen, but somehow, I have my doubts about that open door and warm bed, except at my house.

Annie

o

Whoo WOW!

: )
michael

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here