SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ritaotay

My wonderful surprise!

ritaotay
16 years ago

Neener, neener, neener.... Jessy likes me best.... LOL

Take a look at all the wonderful things that sweet, considerate, intuitive, thoughtful and caring Angel sent me...

First off I have to tell you this much welcomed package couldn't have come at a better time... I truly needed to know that someone cared... It took me completely by surprise...

Thursday morning I open the door to get the paper and spotted a wet package... ( the postman was too lazy to ring the door bell and it was sitting out in the rain for quite a while )... My first thought was that they delivered it to the wrong address, that happens quite a bit... Then I noticed my name!!!!... ( BTW, the label was in the same size and type font I use... lol )... Then I saw Jessie's name under the Happy Birthday on the return address label... I tell you, I had such a big smile, I swear the corners of my mouth hit my ears... You won't believe this but it's the honest to Gods truth... I'm standing, in the rain, in my house coat and I held the package up in the air and yelled, " I got a package from Jessy! "... lol

Anyway I took the package into my inter sanctum ( computer room ). opened the box, cleared off the little table, grabbed the camera and here's what I saw....

Doesn't that pic of AnnT's Praline Cheesecake just make you drool...

The next thing I unwrapped was the Honey Roasted Coconut Glazed Macadamia Nuts...

They are sooo good... And, no, you can't have any... I only have 1/2 a package left.

My next present was a set of enameled stoneware by Le Creuset...

Aren't they just the cutest little pans... Just the right size, dishwasher, oven, microwave and freezer safe and it's the color I would have choose if I were to splurge on something so nice.

The next thing that caught my eye was a tube of Ahava Mineral Hand Cream...

Oh my, you can't believe just how good this stuff is... I'm not crazy about the scent ( most good smelling stuff turns bad the second it touches my skin )... But this cream really works so well that I can ignore the scent... I swear, for the last couple of weeks, my hands were rougher than these old calloused feet of mine... After using the Ahava just once, well the words smooth as a babies bottom come to mind...

All my Fantastic Bounty...

Oops, the three jars are Blackberry Bay Leaf, Jessie's famous Fig Preserves ( sorry I couldn't wait, had to have some... lol ) and Chipotle Salsa for hubby with no salt...

Thank you so very much Jessy!!!!

And here's the first thing I made in my great little pans!

Candied sweet potatoes... All for ME!!!!

Rita

P. S. Jessy is now my new best friend and anyone who calls her Evil is going to get a bop in the nose... LOL

Comments (22)