Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Michigan Run pics (several)

Posted by doucanoe (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 23, 07 at 20:24

Here is the first batch.....You can click on them to make them larger.

Here is the group as we exchanged gifts on Friday night.
Sherry, Michelle, Roger, Dexter, Annie and Elery.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

Annie with her new plates in their new "position", and Michelle

Dexter, (aka the cute little guy), did NOT like that gargoyle! He kept growling at it! LOL

Michelle at the spice shop in Saugatuck

Me and Sherry at the spice store in Saugatuck

Annie at the restaurant where we had lunch

Annie & Elery

Sherry & Roger

The odd couple...Michelle and Linda LOL

And the four of us in Annie's back yard this morning

There are more pics, including pics of the food. I'll try to download some more later.

Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Michigan Run pics (several)

Hurrah! Finally...pictures of the big weekend! Can't wait to see the rest! I just know you all had a fabulous time! Wish I could have been there. Thanks for posting, Linda...great pictures!

o

You all look wonderful, and everyone seems to be having a great time! Linda, loved reading your descriptions, especially the part where you quite nobly slept between Annie and Elery to make sure Ms. Empress' virtue stayed intact before the weddin'. You are a true friend to sacrifice yourself that way:-) Looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures! Happy Belated Anniversary Sherry and Roger, BTW. And Michele, perhaps the remodeling didn't get finished while you were gone (rats!), but hopefully when you returned home on Sunday eve, it didn't seem so bad after all (I hope:-)
DONNA

o

Good lord could I have taken any worse pictures! Or maybe our construction has really taken it's toll?s LOL......

Here's a bit better picture of me taken just before our construction began in Jun '06.

Michelle Safirstein

Michelle

o

Thanks for sharing pictures. It is so nice to be able to put a few more faces with names.

Ann

o

great pix guys. looks and sounds like a really fun time.

michelle - i think you look great in all the pix!

maryanne

o

Man, the pictures tell the tale of the fun from the narrative on the other side. Linda, love the Sven and Ole's reference, doncha know!

So glad you guys had a blast!

o

oh I love seeing all of you! WHat wonderfully happy couples in Annie and Elery and Sherry and Roger! (and Michelle and LInda - lol!)

Thanks sooooo much for posting thes, I am so visual and love having an image to go with each...Linda, and Michelle, I don't think I had an image for either of you.

And LOVE the photo and idea of Dexter growling at that gargoyle...GO DEXTER!

And Michelle, I thought you looked very cool in all the first photos...I am the same. I hate photos of me.

Stacy (BUT where is a pic of that RING?????)

o
Re: Michigan Run pics (several)

forgot to say, the title of this thread reads Michigan RUM - to me...sorry. Sounds like that may be the only kind of booze you didn't have....

o

You folks all look mighty fine and happy, dontcha know! Michelle, it's all about the lipstick, dontcha know? LOL.

o

Okay, I've got to say, with the exception of Annie, not ONE of you looks anything like I imagined. Toooo funny.

You are a very good looking crowd, right down to Dexter.

Michelle -- don't you hate looking at pictures of yourself? We are all our own worst critics. You look just fine -- you all do!

I'm still trying to figure out who I was talking to.

o

Well, dontcha know that I thought I'd see a picture of a ring!

You guys look like you had a blast. I can't wait for PFPP!

Everyone looks great! Even Dexter;-)

o

OK, OK, I took a picture of the ring. I'll post it tonight, but it's blurry and not very good. My camera won't take a picture that close....

Annie

o

Looks like a good time was had by all-- even Dexter! Thx for sharing.

Diane

o

Thank you Linda for posting these. You look great. And everyone seems to be having a great time.
I've seen all the faces before, except for Michelle's.
Michelle, you have a contagious smile.

Sol

o

Thanks for the great pictures! I've been away and can't see them on my slow dialup so its nice to finally be home to see all y'all! I've been to that spice shop in Saugatuck, I got their turkey rub for Thanksgiving last year and forgot to use it :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here