Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Continuing Story of Typo . . .

Posted by RuddMD (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 3, 05 at 10:11

Friday night at home. . . . .

Getting comfy. . . . .

Eyes are getting heavy . . .

If I stand up maybe I can stay awake . . .

Leaning further and further (right before he toppled over) . . .

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Continuing Story of Typo . . .

OMG!! I'm crying I'm laughing so hard. Thank you Doris I needed that! Your kitty story has made my family really think about getting a kitty from the shelter. I want one so bad.

I think it would be neat if you continued this story about Typo until his first birthday. Then we could have a forum birthday party for him. What do you think?

o

Typo has made me want another kitty too. Brockley missed Daniel, our 14 year old Siamese, so much after he died. The time has never seemed right for a new kitty, but I'm thinking...

Lee

o

Awwwww.

o

Are these pictures all together somewhere on the web?...If not, they should be....
Not only is Typo cute as a bug but your pictures are wonderful!!
Linda C

o

Too cute. Love your pictures. I look forward to watching Typo grow up.

Ann

o

Doris, I just LOVE these pictures. I remember very well how a kitten falls asleep, our kitty Charly used to fall asleep in mid air, he'd jump up and land and be down for the count.

If you do have the pictures all together somewhere, can you please let me know? I'd love to have my granddaughters see them all together.

o

Doris, these pics (and Typo) are so cute! We've never had cats, only dogs, but your pics make me want a kitten!

Cindy

o

Good to see the little guy. Keep 'em coming. It's a nice break from all the sad news these days.

o

Doris, I just love the way Sadie and Typo are always together. It's clear that little Typo has found a soul mate. (grin)

Annie

o

Very cute.... I love seeing the pics. Your kitty is really a cute one! So is the dog~

o

I love to come back here ---I don't know whether Sadie's open paw policy in photo #1 while Typo is playing with her nose (using those baby claws, I'm certain) speaks volumes or whether Sadie's beautiful smiling face in the next photo tells the story! Doesn't really matter, does it? They just make me feel all warm and happy :-)

o

Here's the link to all of them.

Here is a link that might be useful: Typo Pictures

o

RuddMD

Wonderful pictures - glad you're sharing them with us. Good things come in little packages, don't they!

o

I love these pics and appreciate that you are sharing.

I guess this means that Typo is for sure a keeper.

o

Doris, keep those pictures coming. Both Moe and Matt are enjoying them too.

Ann

o

Great pics Doris. I know how little kittens can be the cutest things. We still miss having them around us as our gang has been spayed years ago.

Wolf often says how he misses having little kittens playing outside on the patio. I have several old videos of our first lost kitten we'd found when it was climbing all over the dog we had at the time. It was precious watching the dog care for that little baby.

I've passed on the URL of your photos to several friends who are also enjoying them !

SharonCb

o

Absolutely amazing. Love them. thanks for sharing.
sue

o

Just too, too cute! Keep 'em coming!

o

What a tender bond that darling little kitty has with your dog. I sure love this little kitty and his sweet little face. I continue to be delighted that you kept him.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And what a dear and wonderful dog!

o

Fabulous pictures, thanks for posting them!

o

kawfaw...giggle!

Ohhhhhhh.......soooooooo..cute......

All critters have two legs.

Bubbe

o
RE: Continuing Story of Typo . .oops .

Make that, "all MY critters have two legs!"

o

I keep sharing these with any animal softie I know. So sweet! Love that kitty face!

o

What do you think Ozzie's thinking? Yes, this is seconds before he's attacked.

Never a dull moment. . .

Not even a nap is possible. . .

o

Ozzie came around! Ahhhh!

o

"I guess Mom is not returnng him for a refund. Carp!"

That last photo is way too cute ffrom the old crumudgeon.

o

OMG you make me want ANOTHER kitten! Even though this one is driving me batty.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Yea, I think she needs a playmate. I fix these kitchen rugs all day long. Every day.

o

LOL! I can't believe how I want a kitty cat! I must stop looking at this thread.

o

Maybe we oughta create a virtual forum kitty. Names, anyone?

o

Oh my....I had one installed on my computer.....it was so cute....would peek around the corner of the screen....appear in the middle, lick the screen, walk across the bottom....
Took a lot of RAM memory.....
Now to find it again....
Linda C

o
RE: Continuing Story of Typo . . .and more

Here's the kitty for your computer I was talking about....he's really cute....for a computer cat!
Linda C

Here is a link that might be useful: Virtual kitty

o

Shaun, kitty is just making sure there are no mousies under those rugs. Gotta watch out for mousies, they are always under rugs, under blankets, hiding in closets......

o

Peppi, there are not only mousies there, sometimes there are MONSTERS! They have to keep us safe, that's why the WonderWeiner always drags my kitchen rug halfway into the dining room. Monsters are everywhere, you know, the sneaky devils.

Annie

o

Oh my...I never look over here in the gallery, but I'm glad I did tonight...Typo is absolutley ADORABLE! Great pictures, Doris. I looked at all the Typo album pics too...How Sweet!

o

No pictures today. Just a verbal update.

Typo rules the household now. He has grown so much and has wormed his way into everyones heart. His favorite activity is to surprise Ozzie and jump him from above. Ozzie good natured about it for awhile, but you can tell when "enough is enough".

I'll post some more pictures as soon as I can. My camera bit the dust on our beach trip in September and I just got it back from the service department.

o

Need more pictures...

o

Yes!!!! Typo will be all grown up and we will have missed it!!
Linda C

o

Hey, yeah, I'm having Typo withdrawl.

o

I need a kitty fix!!!!!!

o

A quick photo taken this morning. I was reading my email and Typo decided he was not getting enough attention. . . .

More later. . . .

I see I have a lot of catching up to do. I am soo behind on reading all the threads. Hopefully this weekend, I can spend some time here.

o

Doris, what beautiful eyes she has.

You gotta love the claws in the upholstery. It's an ongoing battle with me. I have 5 scratching stations around the house but nothing beats the brand new chairs and bench for scratching.

o

It looks like our resident kitty has grown quite abit. Thanks Doris for the update, he really is something else!

o

What a beautiful kittie. He really is getting big quick.

Ann

o

Great pictures, Doris. I love that wide eyed "here I am, Mom" look. Anybody who's ever had a kitten can read his face! I still have his baby picture with Sadie as my background on my computer. (Well, at home on my other computer, on this laptop I have Hanna and Artie!)

o

New photos taken 11.24.05

He sure is growing!

Here is a link that might be useful: Link to all pictures

o

I commented on Typo's colours on your other post but I forgot to mention his eyes. Would you call them Topaz?

Ann

o

Yep! I think I need a kitty!

o

Oh, Doris, your baby is growing up...

Annie

o

Thanks Doris....I love seeing your pictures of Typo.

Didn't you have something wrong with your new camera ? Looks like it must have been repaired. Was it something serious or just a small adjustment ? Your photos are really lovely !

SharonCb

o

Doris...

I love seeing your pictures of Typo. I've followed his growth from that tiny wet kitten to the ever so cute furbaby he is now. So cute and inquisitive. And such beautiful markings. Thanks for keeping us updated..

Iris

o

Such a cool cat and sweet story. Isn't he beautiful!

o

Thanks Doris! It looks like Typo and Sadie are still best buddies.

o

Typo has grown up to be a beeeautiful kitty!

barb

o

You won't believe how big he is getting! I took these two a few minutes ago. This basket is one of his favorite spots.

Christmas Eve 2005

o

Is this the little girl I caaaaarried?
Is this the little boy at play?

Sunrise, sunset...that ain't a kitten anymore!

o

Typo was a cute kitten but he is growing into a very beautiful cat. I can't believe how big he is. Moe was just asking me the other day if there were any new pictures of Typo. I'll show him these as soon as he wakes up.

Ann

o

Doris, he is so handsome and the basket is a purrfect fit for him.

o

So darling! Can't tell you how much I love these precious photos.

o

For some reason, this kitty LOVES this basket!

o

Beautiful photos Doris !

What a change from the little drowned mouse in the very first photo you showed us.

He looks gorgeous against the red wrapping paper under the tree.

Cats do love to climb in little baskets, even when the baskets are too small so you get some hilarious pictures, such as this one of our Blackie.

SharonCb

o

Doris, he has grown into an absolutely beautiful cat, he just looks so soft and snuggly.

Sharon, I had to really look to figure out which end of that cat was which, I can't believe they can actually sleep like that, but they do.

Annie

o

Doris, I love the way his tail is darker than the dark spot on his face. Is that for real or is it just in the pictures?

o

What beautiful animals. Guess the basket now belongs to the cat!

o

OMG that is one beautiful cat. I love him!

o

A late arriver to this spot, I have to complement you on the wonderful animal photography ... just looked at all 47 - and I can tell you this - I don't look at just "any" 47 photos! Those are wonderful.

Of course it helps that my Mason is about the age Typo was when you first started taking photos. Like Typo, Mason has an adult cat who doesn't exactly cotton to this interloper!

I don't have a dog, so I was particularly touched by the pet bonding in your photos.

THANK you so much for the postings!!!!!!

Vicki

o

So.....how is Typo these days??
Inquiring minds want to see pictures of that teen age kitty!
Linda C

o

Those pictures are just adorable. You can tell animal lovers...look at the hits on this thread!

o

Here is teenage Typo. He had the "operation" about two weeks ago.

Enjoying the Carolina sunshine. . .

Please let us in. . .

I'll even clean the door . . .

Meanwhile, Ozzie is nowhere to be seen. Keeping a low profile I guess.

o

Thanks, Doris! I love it "Typo, the Pole Dancer" - did he take lessons from Demi Moore?

o

Poor Ozzie!...They are still best of friends eh?
Looks like he doesn't miss his "parts".....and likely hadn't even had a chance to try them out! LOL!
Hard to believe that serene cat is that frantic and scrawney kitten!
Tell him I said "hey!".
Linda C

o

Um - we'll just say that Typo is the thorn in Ozzie's side. The medicine he does not want to take. An annoying "thing" that won't stay out of his space.

Get the picture?

On the other hand. Typo LOVES Ozzie. "What cha doin'?", "Come on Ozzie let's play!", "What cha eatin'?", "Wake up!". These are things that I "hear" Typo say on a daily basis. :)

o

Doris

I had forgotten about the Typo thread til you mentioned it in your letter to me. I had followed it way back when I was just a lurker, and though I am a dog person, not a cat person I certainly enjoyed the story and of course your photography.

janet

o

These are so terrific! I can't believe how old my cat Chester looks in comparison to Typo. He's turning 18 next month! I lost Moo the cat a few weeks ago and I really want a new baby!

AM

o

Doris, Moe and I have been coming back to this thread off and on. Love the pictures of Typo and Sadie together.

Ann

o

Doris, thanks for the updates .... the pictures make me smile every time I look at them.

CIndy

o

Follow-up coming shortly. Typo has turned 1 year old. :)

o

Doris, I was hoping that you would post an update on Typo. I can't believe that he is already a year old.

Ann

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here