SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
teresa_nc7

Farmers' Market Photos

teresa_nc7
14 years ago

Yesterday was my third Saturday selling my breads and rolls at a local farmers' market in the small town of Gibsonville. I had some repeat customers from last week, two customers who had promised last week to buy from me this week, special order inquiries, and once again, I just about sold out - and before 11:00 a.m.! Each week I have increased my offerings and increased the total dollar amount sold!

Here is my "stand" almost all sold out with a woodworker's wares next to mine; the railroad tracks are just yards behind the market:

{{gwi:1470656}}

These prints were being sold by a sweet young teen:

{{gwi:1470658}}

This photo shows more of the vendors and the casual nature of this market; the pink area just beyond the vendors are roses surrounding a fountain:

{{gwi:1470659}}

Here is the band shell/stage where musical performances are often held in the summer on Saturday evenings. This area has electrical outlets also; the young teen and her parents plan to sell Brunswick Stew in October to fund her trip to a youth leadership seminar. They will offer samples from a crock pot and sell quarts of the stew kept cold in coolers.

{{gwi:1470660}}

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations