Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Guys

Posted by teresa_nc7 (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 2, 06 at 21:45

Lately I have realized that I don't have recent pictures of my two sons, so tonight I corrected that. Here are today's photos.

Left to right, older son Chuck, my dad (Charlie) and younger son Matthew

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

Chuck, ready to leave on his motorcycle

Matthew, ready to head home down I-85

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Guys

Teresa, What a nice picture of your dad and your sons. Two good looking boys.

Ann

o

Oh, Ann, I agree, I really like that picture of the boys with Grandpa.

Good looking guys, Teresa, very good looking. All three of them.

Annie

o

Those are lovely photos Teresa!
What handsome sons you have.
Your dad looks healthy and happy too. Those bikes are are also good looking, even though I don't know anything about them other than that my brother and son-in-law both have them.

SharonCb

o

Not only do you have a great looking family of boys they are pretty smart too! With the price of gasoline , a motorcycle, is the way to go!

o

They both have your eyes, Teresa.

Tell Matthew I want to put blue flames and 'Hot Mama' on my vanilla white mini-van. I'm too chicken to approach the shops that do that work.

o

Very nice photos of some very nice-looking men Teresa!

Go for it Jessica!

o

What handsome men! And very fast looking motorcycles! Does it worry you, ever?

Jessy, when I was a youngster in my 20s, I worked in a shop a bit like the link here. I designed promotional T-shirts and baseball caps for businesses, often trucking firms. (glamour job!) The owner was an ace hand-pinstriper. He did lots of hotrods and race cars. He was amazing. He decided one day that he didn't want to spend the rest of his life with a paint rag in his pocket and a striping brush in his hand and quit. Turned his business into something different. He still does race cars, autos. and trucks but it's all large format vinyl output but none of the wonderful handlettering that has so much character.

Really, those folks wouldn't bat an eye over your request! We saw it all! Boats tended to especially creative...

Here is a link that might be useful: This guy is in SoCal.

o

Barnmom, OMG! My SIL lives there! Hmmmm, I see a road trip in the future. BUT I need to replace my mini van first to be worthy of such artwork!

o

Very handsome men! The yenta (matchmaker) in me wishes that I knew some available women for the the two younger ones!LOL!

o

compumom,
The mother in me would welcome a yenta so I might have some grandchildren before I leave this earth! LOL!

Teresa

o

Handsome boys you got there Teresa!

Sol

o

Great looking boys, Teresa! And your dad's a cutie, too!

Linda

o

What a group of hotties LOL!!
I think its adorable how all three have their hands in pockets....kinda like "come on Mom, snap the picture" LOL!!

The bikes are cool. I would love to get one some day!

Cheers!
Susie

o

Great looking group of guys! How proud you and Dad must be!

Brenda

o

Teresa, Chuck looks like you! Your boys are absolutely "gorgeous." (all three of them) (Don't we just love having good-looking intelligent kids!)

o

Handsome Handsome Handsome! All of them!

o

Handsome men! Teresa, I know you must be proud. :)

o

Really cute and clean cut lookin. Like their open faces.
Careful on those bikes, boys!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here