Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help!

Posted by brenda55 (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 5, 06 at 18:53

I am trying to post a picture of Aleksi for the exchange forum and I keep getting all of the jibberish to go with the picture and have also tried in this message. How do I do this correctly? Thanks for the help!

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

Brenda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help!

This looks perfect to me and she's a beauty! Woof is pretty cute too.

Lee

o

She's adorable! What's the problem you're having? If it works here it should work there too.

o

Aleksi is beautiful!

o

It must be the twilight zone here in my little space...no jibberish now....it was there...now it isn't....it was on my "preview of message." I must be losing it! I'll try it over on the exchange forum to see what I get! Thanks for your comments re Aleksi. She had just woke up from her nap!

Brenda

o

Brenda, she is just SO DARNED CUTE!! What a doll.

Annie

o

She is so pretty!

o

She is a cutie-pie, that's for sure!

Linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here