SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
annie1992_gw

More pictures of Tennessee

annie1992
16 years ago

I finally got the rest of those pictures downloaded. We'll start with my favorite, one of Elery at "The Pinnacle".

{{gwi:911299}}

These pictures were taken at his BIL's farm, I couldn't resist the picture of the cows in their "swimming pool", LOL

My Grandmother's maiden name was Powell, so I took this picture for Mom, we visited "Powell's Valley".

His sister decided that since I like Michigan's lakes and rivers so well, I should visit some of theirs. this dam was a TVA project:

The lake created by that dam stretches for miles, it's long and narrow, lots of campgrounds, swimming places and boat docks all along it.

This was just a cool rock formation I saw somewhere along the way, LOL

That's the end of my pictures. I did take one of a couple of horses who lived in a mobile home-turned barn but it didn't turn out and I got a couple out of the car window that were equally bad. It was a beautiful place, in spite of the fact that it was nearly 100F every day! I did see the inside of lots of air conditioned places, but I didn't want to freak out his family by taking pictures of food. (grin)

Annie

Comments (18)