Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Summer Hair Cuts .... After shots....

Posted by ann_t (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 29, 06 at 22:41

Here they are. Although I haven't taken any of Abby yet. She isn't cooperating.

Beautiful Beau. He thinks he is a dog and he acts like one. Always has. He is very smart. Can't you just see the intelligence in his eyes?

Sweetheart Monty He might always have a scowl on his face but he really is just big teddy bear.

Monty

My Beautiful Boy Stetson is moving very slow these days with arthritis. He is losing his hearing and is going blind. But he is still happy and still loves his food. I gave him the bone off the Prime Rib we had for dinner and he took it right outside and tucked right in. But I do worry about him.

Ann

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Summer Hair Cuts .... After shots....

Ann,

Your animals are beautiful and I just love the look on Monty's face. He looks unhappy with his summer coat but I bet he isn't really. Stetson has such georgous coloring and I hope you have many more years with him.
Thanks for the pic's, love seeing your fur babies.

Iris

o

Ah satisfaction at last :-)

They are SO CUTE!!!!

Thanks for posting!

o

Ann, they are a great looking group of animals! I'm fascinated with Monty's looks. I've never seen another like him! Here's wishing Stetson many senior years. As long as he's eating, you're good!

o

I also love Monty's stern look and the fact that he always looks vaguely worried about something. LOL Beau has beautiful eyes, they DO look like he wears eyeliner.

Stetson, though, Stetson is one of my favorites as you know. He's so handsome and so ready to pose for the camera and so clearly sweet. I'm sorry to hear that he's aging, although all our pets do. Here's hoping for many more happy years for Stetson.

Annie

o

All so cute !! Monty always make me smile, he's one of a kind....

o

They all look lovely Ann and I'm glad to hear that Monty is a softie and is not really scowling.

Beau is ...trs beau and his eyes are stunning.

Stetson is such a beautiful boy. I'm sorry that old age is encroaching.

SharonCb

o

Great pictures! I always love seeing Monty! What a face! Annie, you hit the nail on the head...just what I was thinking. He always looks vaguely worried about something!

o

Oh my!! Monty looks as though he's wearing UGG boots! I cracked up!

They all are so beautiful Ann. I remember when our Captain was aging, losing his hearing and going blind. He was so afraid of the weather during that time...He wasn't sure what was going on so he would get scared. It wasn't until he lost all hearing that he quit being afraid.

Stetson has to be one of the most beautiful dogs I've ever seen.

o

So cute! I know very little about breeds. What are yours?

o

Oh, they will be so much more comfortable with their "summer do's"! They are all so cute.

Ann, have you tried anything for Stetson's arthritis? I am not big on drugs, but Mojo was so miserable with arthritis we finally opted to try Rimadyl. He is running like a puppy, now! No side effects that we have noticed, and if it gives him a few more pain free years, we feel it is worth it.

Linda

o

Thanks, Ann for such great pictures!

Monty with his furrowed brow - did he smell something unpleasant or does he just disapprove of us on general principles?

That Beau is so handome. I think some cats have the wisdom of the ages in their eyes.

Stetson is always my favorite, since I'm a dog person. I hope he can enjoy his bones and his family for a long time yet. The last few months I've noticed my mini poodle Andy has a little trouble getting up the front steps. 'Course, thirty minutes later he is flying around the house like a wild, young puppy - and he is about 8 now.

Teresa

o

What wonderful little characters you have, Ann.

I'm so sorry that Stetson is having these difficulties, I know how hard it is for 'Mom & Dad', too. He really seemed to enjoy his prime rib, though.

Your Monty is a riot, what a face!

Beau has stunning eyes, you can most definitely see his intelligence.

Thanks for the pics!

o

OMG - Monty look like he's wearing UGG boots! So cute with the haircut. So indignant looking as always. Yes, Stetson is one handsome dog.

o

They are all so handsome and always willing to pose for the camera. Here's hoping they have a wonderful summer in their new cool cuts.

Lee

o

Just beautiful Ann-- I can imagine the pleasure they give you .

o

WW, with all due respect to the rest of the lovely gang, Stetson's always been my favorite.

And why does Monty always look like his well-plotted world domination went awry?
Such an angry young feline. ;-)

Sol

o

So cute! They are beautiful...love Monty's boots! -maria

o

Ann, they are beautiful.

But, I love Monty's expression, "Don't mess with me!"

I imagine they are alot of fun.

o

What a great looking group. Monty's too cute with that expression of his. What a nice treat for Stetson!

Brenda

o

I needed a giggle! Too, too cute.

o

They are SO CUTE!!

o

Great pictures!

o

Ann, just looked at Abby's photo, too. They really are beautiful animals. Each with a distinct personality!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here