Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Stetson, Monty, Abby and Beau.........

Posted by ann_t (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 28, 06 at 16:17

Stetson, Monty and Beau enjoying each other's company. Abby was just outside the gate and in her "come and get me" mode. She runs a few feet a way and then rolls over and waits for me to come and pick her up.

These are before pictures. I left them all at the groomers this morning. They were in need of summer cuts. I'll post some after pictures when I pick them up later this afternoon.

Stetson and Monty

Monty

Beau

Beau and Stetson

Stetson and Beau grew up together. Both are 12 years old.

Ann

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Stetson, Monty, Abby and Beau.........

Ann, Stetson is so handsome! Monty looks mad! LOL

Cute pet pix!

Linda

o

Awww, those are adorable. I can't wait to see them in their summer "do".

o

Monty does always look stern, doesn't he?

As always, Stetson is handsome and very photogenic. Beau is also handsome, I don't see him very often. I really like the picture of Abby, though, with her chubby little fluffy feet up.

Oh no, not the summer cuts. Monty is going to be displeased with you, Ann.

Annie

o

Oh Oh-- going to be some noses out of joint at Ann's place-- maybe the "snits" won't last too long this year. Cute photos Ann.

o

Great pix! I LOVE Monty's face! What a look!

Looking forward to seeing the summer cuts!

o

OH NO ! !

Not the SUMMER cuts again ?

LOL - can't wait to see the pics :-)

o

I can't wait to see the summer cuts! That was so funny last year.

Ann, Your babies are beautiful just as they are but it'll be fun to see them all gussied up!

o

Your pet's personalities certainly seem to come through when they are photographed! I love Beau's markings -- wow, what a pretty cat. Stetson is gorgeous. Monty is hysterical -- that picture of he and Stetson could win an award -- what an expression -- certainly only to get more surly when he visits the groomer?

o

Great pictures!

: )
michael

o

Can't wait to see the "after" pix. Stetson is a very handsome dog.

o

oh Ann, those pics of that Monty just always make me crack up - that face. I called Will and he was giggling too. He's beautiful, with so much personality! They all are really. Beau looks like he's wearing eyeliner...

Stacy

o

ANN WHERE ARE THOSE D@MN SUMMER CUT PICTURES?!?!?!?!

o

Ann,

Georgous pictures of your beautiful animals

Iris

o

I missed Abby in the other thread, she's precious! I love her smoosh face-lol

Ann, is Stetson a Collie or Sheltie? ~ it's hard to judge his size in the pics. My folk's Sheltie was the size of a small collie, though. After Teddie got his summer haircut, he shrunk up ~ we use to laugh, as he looked like a totally different dog.

o

Ann as usual Monty just cracks me up! He alwasys looks so cranky! I know he is a lover baby but he just cracks me up!

Don't like to hear that Steson isn't doing to well, I didn't realize he was 12, he still looks like a pup!

Thanks for the smile Ann , your babies are lovley!

o

Pauline, Stetson is a Sheltie. Not quite oversize, but bigger than the average sheltie.

Poor Monty really looks cranky, but he is just a big teddy bear. Loves to be picked up and cuddled and usually sleeps right up beside Moe's head on his pillow. And of the three of them, Monty is the "talker". He is very good at making letting you know what he wants. Especially at about 2:00 Am when he decides that he wants to go out side. The yard at this house was cat proofed by the original owners. Monty and Beau never leave the yard. Unfortunately,Abby is smarter than they are and she figured out how to get out of the yard within the first 15 minutes the first time she went out there.

Ann

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here