Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Beauty

Posted by chase (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 21, 06 at 14:01

Last year sweetie pie san sent me a root from a favourite peony of hers. She sent it at a very difficult time for me and it meant so much, peonies were one of my sisters favourite flowers. This peony also has a very special connection to san.

So here she is, her first year debut in Oakville.

Thank you san.

Image link: Beauty (37 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Beauty

Oh my! That is a gorgeous bloom, Sharon! How nice of San to send you a memory!

Linda

o

Wow! I love that vibrant color! That bloom has such a soft look!

o

I know how important a plant or flower can become if given in someones name. Very special! San, you really are a sweetie!
Sharon, enjoy!

o

Both the flowers and the thoughts are beautiful.

Lee

o

I agree, beautiful flower and beautiful sentiments. I love san's peonies, we have some of the lovely old fashioned ones at the farm but I've never been able to make them bloom here in town.

Annie

o

How special and beautiful. I know you will always cherish it Sharon. San, really, really thoughtful.

Jayne

o

How beautiful. And how thoughtful of San to send you something that will continue to bring lasting memories.

Ann

o

I love how you titled the post, the peony is a beauty that's a given.

San's a beauty also, soooo thoughtful.

Nancy

o

What a gorgeous flower. I'm sure it brought a smile to your face when you first received it...and always will whenever it blooms! What a thoughtful gesture, San.

Lori

o

Those are beautiful Sharon. I do love peonies and wish we could grow them here.

Very thoughtful of San.

SharonCb

o

Beautiful, Sharon. I hope every time you see your peony bloom, you have nothing but good thoughts.

o

really beautiful, I have 3 in a vase right beside me so I can even smell your blooms! What a beautiful sentiment and memory.

janet

o

Those are beautiful! How thoughtful San is! Very special, the flowers, San and Chase! All special :)

o

Oh Chase, that's so beautiful and special, enjoy and have happy thoughts.

o

Absolutely beautiful flower. I adore peonies. Absolutely beautiful sentiment. I adore good friends.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here