SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bunnyman_gw

Suzy and the kittens

bunnyman
17 years ago

Crazy busy year going. I have two weeks off in July so I hope to catch up here. This is the latest event at my house. Suzy appeared on my truck outside the bar a couple weeks ago. She had ribs sticking out and was clearly starving but came to me when I called. While I was petting her a turkey sandwich appeared... I love this bar! After eating Suzy sat outside the bar and waited for a couple hours but when I went to go home she had gone. Next night I cruised past the bar on my way home and sure enough there she was. I stuffed her under the back seat of my truck thinking she would be frightened by the ride to my house. No way, she crawled up on the dash and rode in style. Once at my house she got fed but then went and hid for a couple days. Last Sunday I spotted her watching me from the tall weeds at the edge of my yard. Called her over and fed her some canned catfood. Thought she looked a little pregnant... just a little buldge up by the ribs. Monday she was deflated and lactating.... wunnerful. Tuesday I opened the garage door and Suzy pretty much ran past me with a kitten. A few minutes later she had these two in a box way back in a corner. Pictures are poor because I'm standing on one foot to lean far enough to snap a picture with the camera at arms length. I picked most of the car parts out of the box and threw in a towel. So it is I have three new cats! Suzy will get fixed so this is the one and only batch of kittens I should ever have.

{{gwi:1469446}}

{{gwi:1469447}}

: )

michael

Comments (26)

Sponsored
Prime Custom Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars43 Reviews
DC Metro's Award Winning Custom Design, Build, and Remodeling Company