SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
annie1992_gw

The Flower Girls (including Linsey!)

annie1992
17 years ago

One of my activities last weekend, along with graduation, was the wedding of David's sister, DeAnne. Amanda and David both were in the wedding, along with Makayla. My "date" was little Bud.

The wedding included 5 little flower girls under the age of 4 and one 4 year old ringbearer. It was interesting. Bud slept through it but I got some pictures.

Here's our own little flower, Makayla. I have a picture that shows her real opinion of the proceedings, but I haven't downloaded that one yet.

{{gwi:1469100}}

Remember Linsey, the miracle child? She was the baby born with Down Syndrome and half a heart and the doctors said she would never survive. The prayer circle and well wishers here said otherwise and, lo and behold, Linsey made it to the wedding. She has just learned to walk and was a beautiful little flower girl.

{{gwi:1469101}}

Tommy was the ringbearer, accompanied by Makayla and her cousin Kaylynn. Kaylynn is 2 months older than Makayla and is the big sister of Linsey. Tommy is David's cousin. You'd think he'd be happier, surrounded by beautiful girls, LOL.

{{gwi:1469102}}

Amanda and David were attendants, and cleaned up pretty well, don't you think?

{{gwi:1469103}}

Of course, Bud was just waiting for the reception, where he got sips of orange soda and bites of cheesecake. Amazingly, he didn't seem to be adversely affected, and he loved the balloons.

{{gwi:1469104}}

The wedding was at 1 p.m. followed by a reception at 4:30. Being the party animal I am, I made it until about 6 p.m., when I took Bud and Makayla home while Amanda and David had a night out. They were out late, and didn't get home until nearly 11:30. LOL I guess we're all growing up and something about knowing you have small children that will be up at 7 a.m. makes you not want to stay out so much.

Annie

Comments (15)